Gratitude.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Gratitude.

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:He did. Sam was a great kid, now :angry: Any Wigan fan cannot praise a man who did what he did to Stef Marsh or do the likes of Josie and Rogues selectively lose their voices.
WTF are you on about again??

I don't post on every fecking topic like you! I don't profess to be a know it all.

You don't half like blowing your own fecking bloody trumpet!!

"I've been around from the seventies, my family were all Wigan supporters & even shareholders"! So what?

Stop being such a bloody braggart ????

I don't know what went on with Stefan Marsh! I don't know about Sam T asking someone to buy him a drink!! Were you there? Who told you??

Why do you have to keep putting people down just cos they don't rise to your condescending crap ????

Stop bloody hogging the forum, you cause so much friction on here it's bloody ridiculous ????
It's a simple case of nobody listens anymore in real life, so it's the only option left!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

God wrote:That will be getting changed asap, I hadn't noticed.

Further more, fans have now jumped on Tomkins tweets and are now abusing Bilko when his father is gravely ill.

The more I'm reading, the more it has pissed me off.

Sam Tomkins is an absolute prick!!
I've not seen any of his tweets so I don't know what has gone on. I'm on Twitter but I don't trawl or stalk people's tweets, so I miss a lot, but hey ho I'm not really interested in crap ????

BTW, Bilko's dad was discharged from hospital on Saturday ???? Things are looking up for him ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:He did. Sam was a great kid, now :angry: Any Wigan fan cannot praise a man who did what he did to Stef Marsh or do the likes of Josie and Rogues selectively lose their voices.

I don't post on every fecking topic like you! I don't profess to be a know it all.

"I've been around from the seventies, my family were all Wigan supporters & even shareholders"! So what?

I don't know what went on with Stefan Marsh! I don't know about Sam T asking someone to buy him a drink!! Were you there? Who told you??

Why do you have to keep putting people down just cos they don't rise to your condescending crap ????

Stop bloody hogging the forum, you cause so much friction on here it's bloody ridiculous ????
Josie youe post not a problem until you pretended / lied re Stef Marsh. Your words are rendered worthless. How gutless can fans be.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

I've no idea what happened to/with Stefan Marsh either. Care to enlighten us?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:

Calm down Josie, we won, the washing machine stomach shud have stopped now!! :)
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Josie youe post not a problem until you pretended / lied re Stef Marsh. Your words are rendered worthless. How gutless can fans be.
I haven't lied, pray do tell you conceited prig!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Calm down Josie, we won, the washing machine shud have stopped now!! :)
He's doing my fecking head in ????
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote: WTF are you on about again??

Calm down Josie, we won, the washing machine shud have stopped now!! :)
He's doing my fecking head in ????
He's more heads than Worzel Gummidge so you're on a loser! :)
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Josie, don't stoop to his level.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

No straw damn us wrote:Josie, don't stoop to his level.
Best policy if its getting heated and bear baiting I refuse to reply. Issue is irrelevant of how it started now but people seriously need to calm down.

Ignore and do not get drawn in.