GF motivation

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: GF motivation

Post by cpwigan »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I cannot help you TB when you cannot read / listen.
I don't want your help cp, you have enough on your plate satisfying your ego through a forum!!
Play dumb it suits :wink:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I cannot help you TB when you cannot read / listen.
I don't want your help cp, you have enough on your plate satisfying your ego through a forum!!
Play dumb it suits :wink:
I wish you would!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:
JUKESAYS wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Yet online Juke you you Rogues and all the usual Rlfans crowd do not have the guts to stand up and even post Sam T was out of order in attacking Bilko. Friends? Fantastic :lol: Your grown men and you cannot even back a friend. Lets picture Rogues tomorrow. You will be kissing Sam T's backside and keeping quiet. Hypocrites. Grow a set FFS.
Who the hell do you think you are?

You have no idea what rogues, myself or anyone else has said to Bilko or anyone else In private/offline.

I have no idea what Sam t said In a tweet 8 weeks ago, I have no idea what he's said today other than that I guess it's some dig back at something Bilko may have said?

Either way, MY personal opinion is that ANYONE is stupid enough to tweet, Facebook etc their thoughts then they're leaving thereselves open.
My suggestion to Bilko or anyone who is feeling out of love with the game is to stay off social media, it's better for your health.
I suppose I'll have to add forums to that list as well now as it seems people can attack anyone else about anything without any consequences when they have no idea of the facts.
Adding phrases like "it's the truth" when anyone challenges them or "the club" think this or think that to make out your some kind of trusted confidant of the club is laughable.

Anyway
I'll take a sabotical now, I'll leave you to carry on preaching.
You are compromised with your brother but lets not preten. You are on RLfans 7 days a week, you are here plenty and yet you play blind, deaf and dumb.

Likewise Rogues is on more than you yet he needs his son to mention something. Tomorrow night Rogues will be a silent ass kisser and patting Sammy boy on the back, telling all and sundry what he thinks they want to hear.

You are grown men FFC not kids.
What part of I was not here do you not understand. Have a look at any timing of my posts on here or RL fans, or can't you admit you're wrong.

And you have no idea what I'll do or say tomorrow.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Trust me I do Rogues, it will be the same as the year before and the year before that .....
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well that's another post locked because of some egotistical & pompous person who just likes to insult & antagonise other posters!

:angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:Trust me I do Rogues, it will be the same as the year before and the year before that .....
The only player I spoke to last year was Ryan Hampshire.