Not done yet

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

Not done yet

Post by AndyNick »

Apparently we're not done yet in the transfer market today. Is this confirming one of the ones we know about or is there a surprise up Mr Lenegans sleeve.

Anyone spot Johnathan Thurston at Manchester airport this morning? That would be nice!!
thegimble

Re: Not done yet

Post by thegimble »

AndyNick wrote:Apparently we're not done yet in the transfer market today. Is this confirming one of the ones we know about or is there a surprise up Mr Lenegans sleeve.

Anyone spot Johnathan Thurston at Manchester airport this morning? That would be nice!!
No but I am excepting Lockyer any day.

I think we are looking for players more or less confirmed that before the million pound match. But Todd Carney is the interesting one NRL are not letting him back in.
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Escare confirmed then. Can't help but think he's anything more than a back up as 1, 2 and 5 will be Sam T, Dom and Budgie.

That said Sam looked a lot more like a man with a Broken ankle than a bloke with a sore foot on Saturday evening. Despite things being said to the contrary.
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Shaun Wanes new projects. Could be interesting. He got slaughtered with Gelling for a few years (still does with some) but look how well he turned out. Still plenty to come from him as well. Escape is poor under the bomb so no change there lol.

Living outside of the Wigan area I don't know anything about the other one so will follow his progress with interest.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Old news