jonah lomu signs on dotted line

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

jonah lomu signs on dotted line

Post by - psycho - »

jonah lomu signs on dotted lnie....but not for us lol for cardif so he isnt coming to league i can garuantee that.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Re: jonah lomu signs on do...

Post by - psycho - »

no one else bothered to post it and it has only jsut been confirmed accordin to sky news yesters.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
no one else bothered to post it and it has only jsut been confirmed accordin to sky news yesters.
Now't to do with Wigan, and now't even to do with rugby league, sorry it's not really surprising it hadn't been mentioned on here. I'm pretty sure that Dai only raised the issue of Jonah as a joke rather than a serious rumour of him coming to Wigan.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Fraggle posted:
- psycho - posted:
Now't to do with Wigan, and now't even to do with rugby league.
does row a have anything to do with rugby? have i missed something or has widnes anything to do with wigan? no..... you mension about the other loma psot being a joke maybe it was but does this have anything to do about wigan or even rugby league for that matter. no

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
does row a have anything to do with rugby?
Yep, relating to how people who sit at the front in our Wigan rugby stadium will see the games. I'm sure if you sat in Row A (now row MM) you'd have something to say as well.
have i missed something or has widnes anything to do with wigan?
No, but is rugby league so more than relevant there.

We don't mind things going a bit off the normal topics, but please don't be surprised when people don't mention really irrelevant stuff like a rugby union player going to a rugby union club, it's not really of relevance to anything.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Fraggle posted:
- psycho - posted:
does row a have anything to do with rugby?
Yep, relating to how people who sit at the front in our Wigan rugby stadium will see the games. I'm sure if you sat in Row A (now row MM) you'd have something to say as well.
have i missed something or has widnes anything to do with wigan?
No, but is rugby league so more than relevant there.

We don't mind things going a bit off the normal topics, but please don't be surprised when people don't mention really irrelevant stuff like a rugby union player going to a rugby union club, it's not really of relevance to anything.
i jsut thoguht that considering there had been a post about jonah lomu then some people who didn't know that he had signed would maybe wanna know. jeez louize
:lol:

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

If a thread doesn't interest you don't post on it, then it will quickly drift to the bottom of your screen and onto the next page!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

robjoenz posted:
If a thread doesn't interest you don't post on it, then it will quickly drift to the bottom of your screen and onto the next page!
That would be to sensible for some of the posters who have recently inhabited this board. I find plenty of posts that I find a little sad to be honest, I dont post in it telling everyone how they shouldnt be posting, I just dont bother going back to it, it's a pretty simple thing to do, but some people even find the simple things hard.
Ron

Post by Ron »

- psycho - posted:
I posted this last week when it was first announced that Lomu had signed for Cardiff and Connelly for Munster. I can't remember which thread but I definitely posted.
PS: I have just found my original post: Sat 1 October - Jonah Lomu anyone?
Welski

Post by Welski »

Does this mean she won't be doing Absolutely Fabulous anymore?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League