Re: Williams to Wire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Josie's friend wrote:If he moves to wife he'll stay in the same house and still have his mates around, no matter which team they play for. So it's either be treated like the marquee signing he could possibly be or like Manfredi. Not a dig at Dom but George is well on the way to being a world class half back, while Dom has too many issues with his game to ever reach that peak.
What has Manfredi got to do with Williams to wire?!?!?!

You are a tool you said Smith wasn't going to saints, he did now your saying Williams is not going to wire ..... god is one of the more respected posters on here and he usually isn't far out and as it happens Peter is well positioned at Warrington and if he can get his son more money in just as good an environment as he's in now I'm sure he will.

Only sticking point is his contract but we know where IL stands with long contracts don't we......

It doesn't bode well this!

I would fight tooth and nail to keep Williams I really would!!!!!!

Ps josie do you actually know this poster and are you happy for him/her to be associated with you?

You both don't seem to speak to each other on here often.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Wes wrote: What has Manfredi got to do with Williams to wire?!?!?!

You are a tool you said Smith wasn't going to saints, he did now your saying Williams is not going to wire ..... god is one of the more respected posters on here and he usually isn't far out and as it happens Peter is well positioned at Warrington and if he can get his son more money in just as good an environment as he's in now I'm sure he will.

Only sticking point is his contract but we know where IL stands with long contracts don't we......

Ps josie do you actually know this poster and are you happy for him/her to be associated with you?

Are you drunk me and god were in agreement with me saying he wasn't one to make wild claims. I never once said Matty wasn't going and me & god both think Williams is on his way to wire.
So calm yourself down before you make yourself look more of a fool

In fact you are in agreement with both me & god
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

On my phone so can't edit the post down but TBH that rings true and seen your posts and you're not to put it politely a bs'er who makes wild claims
I'll take it that you read this part wrong lol
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
Wes wrote: What has Manfredi got to do with Williams to wire?!?!?!

Are you drunk me and god were in agreement with me saying he wasn't one to make wild claims. I never once said Matty wasn't going and me & god both think Williams is on his way to wire.
So calm yourself down before you make yourself look more of a fool

In fact you are in agreement with both me & god
Come on JF regarding Smith you rubbished the idea that he was leaving!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

No I said someone disliked Matty so wanted it to be true, I wanted him to stay and Rads himself said he was going nowhere. I knew there was no smoke without fire but it was just more elaborate and exaggerated rumours and nothing concrete.
So with Rads, Matty's own comments and the lack of proof I wanted him to stay but knew it could go either way, TBH the club imo have treated the fans like mugs lately with the lack of information.
Going off topic a bit but why the hell don't they tell the truth for once, why feel the need to do everything in a underhanded way. I'm still buying my season ticket if we sell the whole first team, I think I can handle that a player is moving on.
To answer your original question I put a bit of faith in a player that I liked that he'd stick around based on what Rads said, was I wrong in doing so? No... Was I surprised he moved? Not at all and I even mentioned it could go either way.

Now if you are on about way back when Rads said he was staying (even hugged my friend, Christine not Josie lol ) and said "trust me they're going nowhere" (meaning Bateman & Smith). I came on here after the meeting and said the move isn't happening because Rads said so and he wouldn't lie, that saying about fool me once covers that lol