First Brexit bonus

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Josie's friend

Re: First Brexit bonus

Post by Josie's friend »

Not one country will decide it's not worth trading with us, without our trade they'll feel the hit so they quickly agree terms. Our country England might be small in population and size but we punch like a heavy weight. NI, Wales & Scotland live of us, if the Scots want to leave f them they offer us nothing.
It's time to look after ourselves
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

fozzieskem wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:At the NHS will get its funding - oh no wait despite being a major part of the campaign she now says the NHS will receive no extra funding

Enjoy your second rate health care with free "I got my country back" t shirt
Did anyone and i mean anyone fall for this nonsense though?
Sadly many people did and with such a close vote even a very small portion of those voters simply pinned their vote to this mast they were completely misled.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ian.birchall wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:At the NHS will get its funding - oh no wait despite being a major part of the campaign she now says the NHS will receive no extra funding

Enjoy your second rate health care with free "I got my country back" t shirt
I reiterate my solution to the financial problems of the NHS. Sack, say 10%, of the 48% of the total staffing of some 1.3million staff that NHS official figures say have no medical training/expertise/function within the Service. That will give billionsx2 to invest in front line services.
I would suggest that a large number of posters to this site have spent their working lives in businesses that over their careers have reduced staff. There can be no reason at all why the same economic logic, call it harshness if you like, cannot be applied to this 625000 staff.
Excellent idea - so simplistic

You hear this a lot with some poeple going further down the route if they arent medical then they are clearly wasting money within the NHS

Fact of the matter is there is a hell of a lot of non medical stuff that needs doing for the NHS to function its simply not feasible to attack the non clinical as deadwood - im not sure how much time your nurse/doctor would have to spend with you if they were answering the 100's of FOI's given every month, or ordering the thousands of supplies needed etc

Dont get me wrong i work in the NHS and i know there is fat to be trimmed but i can tell you from experience that 48% you are talking about are normally running as bare bones as possible to aid the clinical staff where they can.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
SJ

Post by SJ »

Josie's friend wrote:Not one country will decide it's not worth trading with us, without our trade they'll feel the hit so they quickly agree terms. Our country England might be small in population and size but we punch like a heavy weight. NI, Wales & Scotland live of us, if the Scots want to leave f them they offer us nothing.
It's time to look after ourselves
Couldn't agree more JF
As I have said before business is business and good economic sense will prevail. If not it can only be for Political reasons
Again I agree re Scottish Nationalism which is undoubtedly political. The "lust for power "(which is what drives the antagonists in the EU against our prospective withdrawal their from. Re the Scots Should there be another referendum will see the economic folly of leaving the UK. But like yourself I'm getting bored with their incessant whinging so rather unkindly I wish they would just "eff off"
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Petrol up, food prices up, not to mention the two face turn round of "the naives' champion" Bojo.
Like turkeys voting for Christmas! In fact I seriously doubt some are as bright as turkeys?
:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Petrol up, food prices up, not to mention the two face turn round of "the naives' champion" Bojo.
Like turkeys voting for Christmas! In fact I seriously doubt some are as bright as turkeys?
Your becoming a bleeding bore. Join the Scots and "F. O" change your nappies first.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

SJ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Petrol up, food prices up, not to mention the two face turn round of "the naives' champion" Bojo.
Your becoming a bleeding bore. Join the Scots and "F. O" change your nappies first.
Nice to see debating skills have not increased since the vote. First action of facing 1 or 2 truths lash out. Are you Donald Trump in disguise?