Season Tickets 2017

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Steve-25

Re: Season Tickets 2017

Post by Steve-25 »

Just tried to renew online, Is the auto renewal option hidden ? or will I have to go to the stadium to receive that option ?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Steve-25 wrote:Just tried to renew online, Is the auto renewal option hidden ? or will I have to go to the stadium to receive that option ?
I did mine no problem. Are you registered on the online booking?

All my family & friends who are in my "circle" were also there if I wanted to renew them.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

I am registered on the online booking , both mine + my mum's season tickets are there in the basket for renewal , but there is no option for auto renewal for next time.
I've been right through the process up to the confirm payment stage , I've checked my account settings but still can't find the auto renew option.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Steve-25 wrote:I am registered on the online booking , both mine + my mum's season tickets are there in the basket for renewal , but there is no option for auto renewal for next time.
I've been right through the process up to the confirm payment stage , I've checked my account settings but still can't find the auto renew option.
Same here. The prices shown for my usual two tickets are ordinary renewal price of £250 in the est stand. Not £230 with an option to auto renew.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

DaveO wrote:
Steve-25 wrote:I am registered on the online booking , both mine + my mum's season tickets are there in the basket for renewal , but there is no option for auto renewal for next time.
Same here. The prices shown for my usual two tickets are ordinary renewal price of £250 in the est stand. Not £230 with an option to auto renew.
Same here. Will wait till its fixed :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Perhaps I was just lucky with doing it first thing :blush:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Honestly had nothing but trouble since renewing the other day i still dont know if its gone through or not wish id waited to be honest
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

I phoned the ticket office to renew mine and the wife's season tickets yesterday and asked for the auto renewal.
I have got to wait until they send me a direct debit form to sign so they can have access to bank details for future seasons so I was unable to do it yet.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bloody hell, can't believe all the trouble everyone is having! :(
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Bought ours Tuesday using the 8 payment plan.ordered the tickets online and sorted out the payments with the finance company which they approved all signed and sealed .

Got a confirmation email / number from the club all sorted i thought BUT NO. logged on to my e-tickets account no record of my purchase and thet are offering me the chance to buy tickets that i have already bought and sorted finance for. As i say i have a confirmation of purchase email from the club so i hope they honour that .

Have emailed the ticket office with my concerns attaching the confirmation and await a reply . Why does Wigan RL and yicket sales never run smoothly.

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked