Season Tickets 2017

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Season Tickets 2017

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

My season tickets are still being offered to me on the e-ticketing even though i have renewed (or think i have) and have confirmation on both the finance and season ticket purchase. Strange :exc:

No reply from the club yet and i dont fancy phoning and trying to explain all that .

If the club are aware of the problems people are having surly they should make a statement to the fact that they are tryjng to sort the problems .

Regards . EW
2002 and EW is hooked
doc

Post by doc »

Showing my renewal notice etc. but can't find any link to auto renewal, and yet again due to ridiculous ticket office opening times can't get down to the stadium to sort it out.

This really needs sorting out!
Second Row

Post by Second Row »

Sorted at the ticket office with auto renewal, this years season ticket, car park pass plus card payment all you need. Direct Debit form not needed they will ask for this in a years time.
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

Went to the ticket office after work , All sorted within 5 minutes :)
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:My season tickets are still being offered to me on the e-ticketing even though i have renewed (or think i have) and have confirmation on both the finance and season ticket purchase. Strange :exc:

No reply from the club yet and i dont fancy phoning and trying to explain all that .

If the club are aware of the problems people are having surly they should make a statement to the fact that they are tryjng to sort the problems .

Regards . EW
Club been in touch . Investigating the problems and will be back in touch later .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Just had an email from the club to say you can't auto renew on line. Don't know how Josie managed to do it :conf:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Here's the email

Thank you for your email.

To sign up for Auto-Renewal all you need to do is choose the Auto-Renew option on your Season Ticket form or contact the ticket office on 0871 66 33552. Your payment for your 2017 Season Ticket will need to be made by debit or credit card. Once your ticket(s) has been purchased we will then send you a Direct Debit Instruction to complete so that in future years we can take the payment automatically. (Unfortunately this option is not available online).

See the link below for more details;
http://wiganwarriors.com/seasontickets/

Best regards,
Paul
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:Just had an email from the club to say you can't auto renew on line. Don't know how Josie managed to do it :conf:
I went to the stadium this morning & said I'd renewed & was I registered for auto renew? I was asked when I did it & because it was first thing Monday it was done.

I asked about parking permits & they hadn't any details as yet!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Club been in touch apologising for the mix up,seat all sorted which is a relief :)
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Season tickets sorted . Thanks to Helen in the ticket office.

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked