Re: Sandow gone

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

In a complete state of panic holding a vodka in 1 hand and a brown paper bag over my mouth.breathing deeply....I've looked at the NRL.COM site and canberra 2017 ins & outs theres nowt on there about FPN.......PHEW
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

josie andrews wrote:
Nezza Faz wrote:FPN off to saints for 2017 - according to the above media release.

Check out the section "Players leaving" on Canberra Raiders In's and Out's and there, not what I expected to read ! Hope he's not had any second thoughts !
What "above media release" Nezza? Have you got the link please? :)

Sorry Josie, been busy at work last 24hrs or so. Not great with these "website links" thing (you'll have to give me lessons !).

But if you follow your Fox Sports link in your post (Fri. 25th) and click on Market Watch, then "NRL Premiership" you'll see a link to "NRL's next English guns" and after that under Sandow's story you'll come across the in's and out's of every NRL Club, including Canberra Raiders where you'll find the St Helens FPN mention.

Good luck with all that :conf:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Nezza Faz wrote:FPN off to saints for 2017 - according to the above media release.

Check out the section "Players leaving" on Canberra Raiders In's and Out's and there, not what I expected to read ! Hope he's not had any second thoughts !
What "above media release" Nezza? Have you got the link please? :)

Sorry Josie, been busy at work last 24hrs or so. Not great with these "website links" thing (you'll have to give me lessons !).

But if you follow your Fox Sports link in your post (Fri. 25th) and click on Market Watch, then "NRL Premiership" you'll see a link to "NRL's next English guns" and after that under Sandow's story you'll come across the in's and out's of every NRL Club, including Canberra Raiders where you'll find the St Helens FPN mention.

Good luck with all that :conf:
Thanks Nezza :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

Nezza faz just followed the links it does say FPN is going to Stains but at the top of the list it says OFF CONTRACT 2016 so thinking this was what was originally going to happen until the mighty ???? & ⬜ came in for him and gave him a way of winnine a trophy in SL