Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Wigan TV

Post by moto748 »

Yes, as a (not much longer) long-distance fan, I've been glad of it.

And the archive games have been invaluable over Xmas when the TV schedule has looked a bit dire.
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

I know Joe from Wish FM is doing the Leigh friendly so assume that will be shown Live, the rest probably taped delayed. Assume its a bit expensive to do the game live from France.

Worked out that I've helped put 52 old matches on there since April. Got 1995,1986 and 1996 Regal/JP Trophy Finals during January plus the 2007 monsoon game from Catalan. I also suggested we put the old cup finals on there (BBC coverage) but we'll see what they want after the bank holiday.

Been going through what I have over christmas and I've worked out I've a daft 430 old matches on dvd so plenty to choose from. Most are victories. I've not many missing (a few from the 90s mainly) so if anyone can help with that let me know. More collecting televised games than taped for video.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bilko wrote:I know Joe from Wish FM is doing the Leigh friendly so assume that will be shown Live, the rest probably taped delayed. Assume its a bit expensive to do the game live from France.

Worked out that I've helped put 52 old matches on there since April. Got 1995,1986 and 1996 Regal/JP Trophy Finals during January plus the 2007 monsoon game from Catalan. I also suggested we put the old cup finals on there (BBC coverage) but we'll see what they want after the bank holiday.

Been going through what I have over christmas and I've worked out I've a daft 430 old matches on dvd so plenty to choose from. Most are victories. I've not many missing (a few from the 90s mainly) so if anyone can help with that let me know. More collecting televised games than taped for video.
You will have to come look at some of mine Bilko, I've just boxed up a load with having to empty units & move the furniture for when the builders come back on Tuesday!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

It's worth the money,thoroughly enjoy it.Big thanks to Bilko for the retro games but also being able to catch up on away games,plus the 19's away games.