Matty Smith

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Matty Smith

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:Just heard from one of the Mrs daughters that Matty Smith has broken his leg and had to come off just before half time in Sintelins game against Widnes.
I wasn't Matty's biggest of fans but it's not nice to see any player injured and hope that he has a speedy recovery.
Gutted for him, played all those years for us without a serious injury!
A real nice bloke, Sintelins have suffered of late with quite serious injuries to half backs.
Sad for the lad too.
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Gutted for Matty. Sounds like he's got a real nasty one. Was a great servant to our club and would wish him all the best in his recovery. Just a genuine nice bloke who sets an example that many young players would do well to follow.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i wasnt his greatest fan but obviously gutted to hear of this, he had a long run without any major injury with us, st helens seemed to be cursed when it comes to half backs and injury

one positive for matty (and i dont mean this dis-respectively) his game was never based around speed or agility so he should come back from this without a problem
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure