Shaun Edwards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Shaun Edwards

Post by ian.birchall »

In todays Telegraph sport section there is a big article on the ra ras stand off (sorry Outside Half) tomorrow against Wales. Alex King of Wasps says he is in the team because of the recent positive input of Wasps coach, former rugby league player Shaun Edwards. (Surely that should read former RL Legend!!).
'Shaun has made me knuckle down' King admitted, 'I used to rely on my natural ability to get me through. Shauns work ethic is fantastic and it's rubbed off. It's made me a tougher player all round.'
King was instrumental in Wasps run to the championship play off title victory against Gloucester.
That is why Mo should bite the bullet and ensure Edwards is the next Wigan coach, there would be no more half hearted matches from any senior players and he could develope the lokes of Brown, Robinson and Hock to be real world beaters.
Don't anyone out there tell me that Edwards has no coaching ability, the mans commitment to Wigan always was outstanding and this applied to a fantastic work rate and natural ability made him the man who kept Wigan at the top all those years. Good as they were Gregory. Bell, and Hanley all went with no effect on the team but when that b*st*rd Hughes dumped Edwards then we started going downhill.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Sym

Re: Shaun Edwards

Post by Sym »

Sadly he has made it known publicly on many occasions that he wishes to live in London so as to be near his son.