Sharks WCC Squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adiddy

Re: Sharks WCC Squad

Post by adiddy »

Well I think we'll do em!!!!!

Matt
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

adiddy wrote:Well I think we'll do em!!!!!

Matt
Me too :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Caboosegg wrote:
Wormburner wrote:We will lose to that team, we would have lost if they had sent their reserve grade team, the gulf between SL and the NRL is supremely vast, i do despair about this game
could we atleast wait until the salford games over before the seasons pessimism starts :lol:
I have no doubt that we will be a force to be reckoned with in SL, but against the Aussies it will be the usual embarrassment, they are light years ahead of us
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

I don't believe it !
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Beale

???
Bird
Leutele
Ramien

Maloney
Townsend

Fifita
Mortimer
Prior
Lewis
Graham
Gallen

Latimore
Heighington
Tagatese
Bukuya

That's my guess at their side. Not entierly sure what they will do with their outside backs. Bird could also go to FB.

We've a huge task standing up to their forwards.

Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

I'm remaining optimistic. As long as we don't get any injuries in the Salford game we'll have a chance, anyone can win on the day after all. Hopefully we'll get a week or so of heavy rain (like the Brisbane game a couple of years ago).
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wormburner wrote:We will lose to that team, we would have lost if they had sent their reserve grade team, the gulf between SL and the NRL is supremely vast, i do despair about this game
Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett