Widnes match off

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: Widnes match off

Post by jaws1 »

Did Lockers not give his shirt to our Josie at end of match??was a long way back but it did seem to be Josie.
For those who did not go to the match ALL the players stripped off their shirts and threw them into the crowd.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Played the get out of jail card tonight.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote:Did Lockers not give his shirt to our Josie at end of match??was a long way back but it did seem to be Josie.
For those who did not go to the match ALL the players stripped off their shirts and threw them into the crowd.
Yes he did, saw me, gave me a smile & came straight to me, even throw the steward was making stand back! Oh & he gave me a kiss ????????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, quite. I wonder how confident IL is, or isn't, about a points deduction?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

mickw wrote:
mickw wrote: Now cummon forest hammer them t**** tomorrow turning blue my arse.

Edited by moderator be mindful of your language please :)
fair enough but I already moderated it myself and thats the best I could do.
:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

jaws1 wrote:Did Lockers not give his shirt to our Josie at end of match??was a long way back but it did seem to be Josie.
And for those who planned to there . Wanted to be there.
Could have been there
Should have been there
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope you all enjoyed the game great win given the circumstances . Well done boys

Rant over i think (till the next time)

Regards . EW
2002 and EW is hooked
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

Well done to all the boys and coaches for last night's win under those circumstances.
Congratulations to those who got shirts. Nice one Josie!

I am sure Shaun Edwards Fan Club is right about the DW contract. But this bullying by the Latics needs sorting out. IFL needs to use his business brain to sort out a better relationship. Last week was embarrassing and made us look like fools after the euphoria of becoming World Champions. Well, not the fans but......

Have a good weekend everyone.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:Played the get out of jail card tonight.
Told you we would win!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
yonmon

Post by yonmon »

I wonder what happens officially when a match is called off. Surely the ref or some rl official would inspect the pitch and in their view if the pitch is playable then the match should go ahead. You can not call off a match for circumstances unknown because the fixture list had been known for months. Yes Wigan rl could not forsees storm Doris but unless it has caused structural damage then you really can not blame the fiasco on the wind. Someone is to blame and that someone is whelan.
I have always wanted Wigan football to do well but not anymore and I wonder how many other people feel the same way.

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Wigan RL didn't call off the game, Wigan Athletic did.
So what are the RFL going to do? Deduct Wigan RL points over a decision they didn't have any control over?
On the other hand. Who gave Wigan RL a home fixture the week Wigan Ath are at home? That was the problem.