Leadership.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Leadership.

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Has anyone noticed the amount of organising and communicating that Tommy is involved with since his return.
I think he's an excellent thinker and leads by Example, whilst talking to others to keep the team well-organised.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Leadership.

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

He is an absolute class act!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I predicted him as a possible MoS, he offers far much more than Smithy and he is one of the major reasons we are 5 from 5.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I also enjoyed the way Gelling and Isa were 'mummying' the 2 young wingers. Team harmony seems superb at present!
SJ

Post by SJ »

TL has certainly allayed any lingering fears I had. Great leadership and the same can be said re-SOL.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

SJ wrote:TL has certainly allayed any lingering fears I had. Great leadership and the same can be said re-SOL.
On RedVee fans are now realising why we were so generous in letting them have Matty Smith gratis!
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Kittwazzer wrote:
SJ wrote:TL has certainly allayed any lingering fears I had. Great leadership and the same can be said re-SOL.
On RedVee fans are now realising why we were so generous in letting them have Matty Smith gratis!
:lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

The reason I started this post was because there were people who thought Tommy was a poor communicator and bad organiser of players round the field and I initially thought they maybe weren't seeing what TL is capable of.
I was chuffed when I heard he was returning and really pleased with the way he's playing with what I see as a leader on the pitch.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hes improved out of site but his form is partly due to wigans better attacking play( this year)....escare needs a big slap on the back for this also........im really glad that wane is using george at first receiver with leuluai playing more ov a stand off role
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

He was the main man in terms of organising and putting on the plays when he last left.

However, I think with age he's now a bit less dynamic but his game experience is huge and he's doing the right things at the right times.

Quality