Escare extends his stay.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Escare extends his stay.

Post by DaveO »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote: On another note does this have any connotations re: Sam?
Sam to 6, Williams to 7, TL & MM to share the hooking role. This should suit Wormburner no end :D
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

DaveO wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote: On another note does this have any connotations re: Sam?
Sam to 6, Williams to 7, TL & MM to share the hooking role. This should suit Wormburner no end :D
I forgot about tommy to be honest - maybe this will be his last year would be a shame on powell who has done nothing wrong if he got bumped out the picture

It's a great position to be in no doubt
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
DaveO wrote:
I forgot about tommy to be honest - maybe this will be his last year would be a shame on powell who has done nothing wrong if he got bumped out the picture

I think Dave O was commenting tongue in cheek?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote: Sam to 6, Williams to 7, TL & MM to share the hooking role. This should suit Wormburner no end :D

I think Dave O was commenting tongue in cheek?
Yes I was but it's not an unfeasible formation is it.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I'm sure Leuluai was signed on a one year playing contract.

Either way, it is not preposterous that he play in his best position of hooker rotating with MM. Sam battling for one of the half back positions with Williams and Powell
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote:I was told about this, this morning before the game only to have it confirmed after the game by Morgan himself. Couldn't say anything until it became official.

Thrilled to pieces for him.

Vous parlez bien francais, Josie? :)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

moto748 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I was told about this, this morning before the game only to have it confirmed after the game by Morgan himself. Couldn't say anything until it became official.

Vous parlez bien francais, Josie? :)
Bon question!

I actually cringed when Angela Powers was speaking with him as MoM. Did nobody tell her he speaks little English? When she was asking him where to send the 250 quid, the poor lad didn't have a clue!
Wes

Post by Wes »

DaveO wrote:

Powell/Tommy 9 MM to 13.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

thegimble wrote:

Ohhhh come on get yourself another account and then post it no one would know. :)
I don't do troll :)

If you don't believe me that's your prerogative. I'm not like a certain poster who glorifies in giving out news that shouldn't be given out until it's official!

I'm quite friendly with Morgan as well as Romain, & Morgan confirmed it to me well before it was publicly announced :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

josie andrews wrote:
thegimble wrote:

Ohhhh come on get yourself another account and then post it no one would know. :)
I don't do troll :)

If you don't believe me that's your prerogative. I'm not like a certain poster who glorifies in giving out news that shouldn't be given out until it's official!

I'm quite friendly with Morgan as well as Romain, & Morgan confirmed it to me well before it was publicly announced :)
I think he was meaning get an account so you could tell us without people knowing it was you????
As in get yourself another name not get yourself in a big headed way.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!