General election

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Caboosegg

Re: General election

Post by Caboosegg »

Wormburner wrote:After reading posts from the last few day i have come to the conclusion that Labour fanatics really deluded and mentally challenged, i shall say no more :exc: :eusa4:
okay challenge for you.

As a Labour supporter who doesn't like Corybn why should i vote tory over sticking with the Labour party.

i am 28 single income family with a young child, in my immediate family i have 2 english teacher and a NHS Nurse.

slandering Corybn or Abott won't count as i vote from policy.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Old Wormer on his soap box again with his presumtive thoughts.

He wouldn't think I was a Labour fanatic if he knew which party I voted for at the last GE and which party I voted for at the last council elections.

A laugh from every post from Old Wormer!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Be careful Ted he'll get the thread locked like he does! :lol:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Abbott is not the best politician but I'm less concerned about her cocking figures up during an interview than I am about a heartless Government that targets the most vulnerable members of our society with its pernicious policies and is hell bent on destroying our public sector.

In my view, there's a party to vote for if you care about others and there's another to vote for if you only care about yourself.
Wandering Warrior

Summed it up there Jimmy. Tories for the I'm alright Jacks and the narcissists and Labour if you have a moral compass.
I might be mental but I'll have somebody to look after me when I'm buggered!!
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Abbott is not the best politician but I'm less concerned about her cocking figures up during an interview than I am about a heartless Government that targets the most vulnerable members of our society with its pernicious policies and is hell bent on destroying our public sector.

In my view, there's a party to vote for if you care about others and there's another to vote for if you only care about yourself.
Like the kid who could not have an £11,000 operation thanks to Labour yet at the same time Abbot spent the same amount in tax payers money on a portrait of herself. Like when Labour brought in Atos and disabled/vulnerable started committing suicide because of their decisions, i was personally effected by an Atos decision and had it shit until the Tories came back into power, Liebour are unfiiit for purpose :angry:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Wandering Warrior

Wormburner wrote:i shall say no more :exc:
That didn't last long did it? :)
You're like a dog jumping for something all day that it will never reach:exc:
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Abbott is not the best politician but I'm less concerned about her cocking figures up during an interview than I am about a heartless Government that targets the most vulnerable members of our society with its pernicious policies and is hell bent on destroying our public sector.

Well it's not just about her cocking figures up now is it?

It's about her ability (or lack of).

I also dispute your implication that Tories "oply care about themselves".

It's about HOW they care about other people.

Hand outs vs a leg up.
Wandering Warrior

Who was it that decided to put seven years on the working life of a woman? That's really caring about folk isn't it?
Born selfish, live selfish, die selfish.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wormburner wrote:i shall say no more :exc:
That didn't last long did it? :)
You're like a dog jumping for something all day that it will never reach:exc:
I find it interesting that you pull me up on this but do not attempt to make up excuses about the truth i posted, yet again this shows you up to be nothing more than a troll who relies on petty childish behaviour and sarcastic remarks, you know you are wrong and yet you just keep carrying on, this is definitely the last i shall say on this matter as you are not worth my time, i will however, if i feel like it, make comment on other posts from Labour fanatics lacking in the brain department :exc:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise