Cas v Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Cas v Saints

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ian b wrote:love it when saints get pasted but cas are a class act and will take some stopping.
St Pats could have beaten Saints today. Class acts win trophies, time will tell.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Can only beat whats put in front of you,saints just as bad as our lot were the other week,Cas just doing what they do at the moment and doing it well too.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

snakes were a disgrace totally. The entire team need a kick up the backside Smith has been mentioned so..... he had a terrible game and made a number of mistakes. His kicking game was ok at best but his defence was terrible...He created nothing what so ever... That said he is not the total reason why they lost so badly.

old hooker

Post by old hooker »

One of the worst sides I have ever seen at St Helens and I think we should be grateful to KC for taking Smith off our hands.He is dire.
TrevorNorleyHall

Post by TrevorNorleyHall »

Fages is woeful in defence. Grace, might have had his greatest game v ourselves but his career will go downhill from that highlight. Roby looks old and tired.

Thr two issues will be it is a derby and the new coach may arrive before we play them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrevorNorleyHal​l​ wrote:Fages is woeful in defence. Grace, might have had his greatest game v ourselves but his career will go downhill from that highlight. Roby looks old and tired.

Thr two issues will be it is a derby and the new coach may arrive before we play them.
The derby will be his first game, if they can get him on the plane! We will still be down on troops when we visit so I am not expecting us to win. There is a reason why Grace is not at Wigan, he's a luxury in modern rugby league and not in the same class as any of our wingers. Fages? I don't rate him at all and they have now created the worst half back pairing in SL.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Kittwazzer will be a very happy bunny.
Indeed. Saints are the gift that just keeps on giving!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrevorNorleyHal​l​ wrote:Fages is woeful in defence. Grace, might have had his greatest game v ourselves but his career will go downhill from that highlight. Roby looks old and tired.

Ah yes the new coach. Justin Holbrook. Otherwise known throughout the international RL Community as "Who?"!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Kittwazzer wrote:

Ah yes the new coach. Justin Holbrook. Otherwise known throughout the international RL Community as "Who?"!
:lol:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wilkin said on the telly that Holbrook was going to get them playing attacking footy like Cas! I can't wait to see that! :lol: