FPN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cow yeds

Re: FPN

Post by cow yeds »

That was a terrible game with more errors by both sides than Trump.
ian b

Post by ian b »

it will be Wanes turn soon !!!!!!!
Wes

Post by Wes »

TrevorNorleyHal​l​ wrote:Why was FPN so bad? one knock on at a POTB but other than that?

Looks like certains fans have got their whipping boy
He's on big money, has 2-3 mistakes per game has no leg drive and dies with the ball his nickname frank Paul the wrecking ball was earned from his ferocious defence well that is non existent and to me Wells today showed a lot more grit and effort.

For his size FPN plays below his weight. For his size Farrell plays well above his weight.

No whipping boy just what I see in front of me. Utter sh!te this season especially compared to his form at the back end of last year.

Ps check my previous posts I was in the I can't wait to see FPN after pre season camp, let down massively.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

FPN is like Crosby. Big lads but get knocked around to easy for me
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

This is a ridiculous post. FPN has been ok. Most importantly, has stayed fit. Not done anything amazing but been pretty solid.
TrevorNorleyHall

Post by TrevorNorleyHall »

FPN takes 2 or 3 players to tackle and he gets a quick play of the ball. Defensivelt he seems to make his tackles. The days of Kurt Sorensen are over.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

What about him picking up a opposition players boot and throwing it very very hard into the crowd - that was a dirty scumbag potentially dangeours thing to do and I hope he gets a ban for it!!!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
VR46

Post by VR46 »

I've been watching this site for ages and finally decided to join

I'm still in the "jury's out" stage with FPN, shows some good signs of being a class player, but then gets the basics wrong

Throwing the boot in the crowd.....well......

Strange that we are massively down on numbers and our own fans would like to see him banned!! ????
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

I don't want to see him banned, I want him to play to the level we know he can, but hasn't done consistently enough.

Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

VR46 wrote:I've been watching this site for ages and finally decided to join

I'm still in the "jury's out" stage with FPN, shows some good signs of being a class player, but then gets the basics wrong

Throwing the boot in the crowd.....well......

Strange that we are massively down on numbers and our own fans would like to see him banned!! ????
It was appalling behaviour could of really hurt a child if it hit them - just cos he plays for Wigan should not mean fans should support or condone the behaviour - if it was ferris fans would have more to say - fair enough being a bit bit naughty and tossing a boot to one side but to throw it full pelt into the crowd - sorry no that's not how I want my players to play the game
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure