Maurice Lindsay

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Cobweb

Maurice Lindsay

Post by Cobweb »

Is Maurice Lindsay leaving?
Rumour has it that he is retiring at the end of the season and is moving to Australia. He has had his house up for sale for a while now.
Is this true?????
KT

Re: Maurice Lindsay

Post by KT »

I heard he was going aswell. But have also heard he is going due to caash flow problems from Whelan - who is rumoured to be putting the warriors up for sale to concentrate on his footie team instaed - anyone know any more details???
Kev

Post by Kev »

What a load of CRAP.Wigan Pathetic got 8,000 on Tues.How is that going to to keep DW happy.
The future's bright the future's Cherry and White.Wigan Pathetic have the balloon with the hole syndrome, they may not stay up.
Brian Edgar

Post by Brian Edgar »

KT - I don't suppose it was a sad bitter blue who spread that rumour. It's as likely as the chairman of Man Utd selling the club to concentrate on his interests in Chorlton Rovers who ply their trade in the North Manchester Sunday League. We are keeping the latics afloat. I heard on WISH FM that Paul Jewell says the low crowds are Latics are affecting team morale. They need to face up to the reality that Wigan is an RL town and just can't take the sad bitter blues to heart. I personally wish Lindsey would go as he is deviod of all ideas to promote the club.

KEEPING IT RED!