If We Lose Tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: If We Lose Tonight

Post by thegimble »

Wigan Road wrote:Hull were bad until we played them, Leigh?
If we lose to Leigh then I do start to wonder if Wane is the man for us. We today are playing a busted side in Hull not as bad as us but still missing a lot of talent and we have been turned over badly again.

Lose to Leigh we are heading to the middle 8 and Wane might be looking for the job centre before the season ends. Only saving grace he has is the injuries have kept a good majority off his back. Lose to Leigh lose to Wire in the cup and that could change. Tbh I am even questioning it as since 2013 we have been plaqued by injuries and the common denominator is Wane. Some sides suffer some seasons but we have had close to 4 seasons of this.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

butt monkey wrote:
Wigan Road wrote:Very simply Gimble. He hates Wigan winning and loves defeats so he can complain.
So you log on 3 days ago and instantly start sniping at other posters and their opinions

Pathetic!

Josie - ban this muppet as you did CP or this site is finished

Asking for someone to get banned for having an opinion on a forum? Nearly as pathetic as that wigan performance that
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Wigan Road wrote:Very simply Gimble. He hates Wigan winning and loves defeats so he can complain.
Crap. DaveO travels more miles than almost anyone on here to support our team!
I agree. DaveO I find in a way similar to me if its bad its the end of the world and will tell it as it is. Though on Wane he might be going OTT a bit but even I am beginning to agree with him.

What annoys me is Wane can play the best attacking rugby he did this in 2012-2013. Even 2014 was not that bad but now its CRAP basic and played by players who should not be in the 17 nevermind the 13. Backline is a joke. We need 1 centre to replace Gelling he is injury prone.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Scored 6 tries converted one

Wane has never looked to address the kicking problem we have had since Richards left
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Six tries each and lose by 13pts!!!! Wanes blasé thoughts on goal kicking has bitten us on the arse again!!!

Matt
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

w.thomas wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
So you log on 3 days ago and instantly start sniping at other posters and their opinions

Pathetic!

Josie - ban this muppet as you did CP or this site is finished

Asking for someone to get banned for having an opinion on a forum? Nearly as pathetic as that wigan performance that
Why are people so offended for others. If DaveO has an issue he is old enough and wise enough to handle it in the correct manner. And I have no issue with Wigan Road. Unless he is an alias it will take time for him or her to know how most of the old stagers on here operate.
VR46

Post by VR46 »

To play that bad, give away that many penalties and score the same number of tries as the opposition says we are more than good enough, we need a goal kicker

Give any other team in super league our injury crisis and see how they get on.....

Some of you lot......Ancient and Loyal my arse!!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

we left ourselves to much to do but just to point out.

if we had a even a average kicker on the field different score line.

i said we would miss Smith and we do

6 tries each goal kicking the difference, we need a kicker sadly with the injuries i doubt we have cap room as we must be getting the same dispensation we did last year to have squad number 41 on the pitch ????

Need to concentrate on the challenge cup and see what happens with the league. 5 points from top 4 need wakefield to lose l.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wigan Road wrote:Why did George Williams not kick?
he did at first and missed them both
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

VR46 wrote:To play that bad, give away that many penalties and score the same number of tries as the opposition says we are more than good enough, we need a goal kicker

Give any other team in super league our injury crisis and see how they get on.....

Some of you lot......Ancient and Loyal my arse!!
here here........ now next week is about pride.......if we dont stuff leigh then i myself will have doubts about us this year..... come on shaun your wigan through and through...... lets destroy leigh
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE