Leigh Squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
up the junction

Re: Leigh Squad

Post by up the junction »

Have a bit of faith people for crying out loud .Im sure theres some on here who want us to lose .Me for one want and expect us to win every game and i only get down after we lose not before we have even kicked off.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

up the junction wrote:Have a bit of faith people for crying out loud .Im sure theres some on here who want us to lose .Me for one want and expect us to win every game and i only get down after we lose not before we have even kicked off.
For sure!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Not me.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

The bookies are not that confident in us either it seems. 21/20 odds giving Leigh 4 start .Well worth a bet ,cos if we cant beat Leigh by 4 it really is coco pops.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

It's not looking good again
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

pearsy wrote:It's not looking good again
Do not start or people might start accusing people of wanting us to lose.

Nothing is wrong everything is ok been ok and great and dandy for the last 2 months. Nothing to worry about we will finish top of SL win CC win GF no problems everything is ticketyboo.
acwrlfc

Post by acwrlfc »

thats right Gimble, you cant have an opinion on this forum , we are very very very poor but could still win. This goal kicking issue annoys me but according to Wane it doesn't matter, it does matter. Lets have kicking comp in pre season eh
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

acwrlfc wrote:thats right Gimble, you cant have an opinion on this forum , we are very very very poor but could still win. This goal kicking issue annoys me but according to Wane it doesn't matter, it does matter. Lets have kicking comp in pre season eh
NOW NOW your a Wigan hater and you want Wigan to lose.

Wane is in full control. Kicking is not an issue as we do not have one. But its ok no worries. Putting my money on wigan for the Next Eurovision as well its all under control.

All we are doing is losing to the poorest side in SL and they are the better side so no panic.

On a serious note I do think one or 2 on here are related to Comical Ali. When do you think they will realise we have a problem when we are in the middle 8's or when we lose to Wire next week?

No one moans about Tommy but if Matty Smith was this bad it would have gone off on here by now. And Smith was a bigger influence on us than Tommy.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I don't think anyone wants wigan to lose, but i DO think there is a fear if we win it papers over pretty large cracks

Injuries cannot be used as an excuse here, we have a lot more playing than are out and Leigh are just as bad
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

thegimble wrote:
acwrlfc wrote:thats right Gimble, you cant have an opinion on this forum , we are very very very poor but could still win. This goal kicking issue annoys me but according to Wane it doesn't matter, it does matter. Lets have kicking comp in pre season eh
NOW NOW your a Wigan hater and you want Wigan to lose.

Wane is in full control. Kicking is not an issue as we do not have one. But its ok no worries. Putting my money on wigan for the Next Eurovision as well its all under control.

All we are doing is losing to the poorest side in SL and they are the better side so no panic.

On a serious note I do think one or 2 on here are related to Comical Ali. When do you think they will realise we have a problem when we are in the middle 8's or when we lose to Wire next week?

Also have people norices no one moans about Tommy but if Matty Smith was this bad it would have gone off on here by now. And Smith was a bigger influence on us than Tommy.
tommy is a great hooker....... fullstop
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE