Ben Barba arrives at Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
LTAWigan4Eva

Re: Ben Barba arrives at Saints

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

Lucky not to be suspended longer. St Helens are disgraceful trying to ride rough shod over the RFL
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

LTAWigan4Eva wrote:Lucky not to be suspended longer. St Helens are disgraceful trying to ride rough shod over the RFL
I think that their action will come back and bite them.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

[quote="shaunedwardsfan

I think that their action will come back and bite them.[/quote]

It will after he plays the rest of this season out then next July he'll say his family can't settle, they don't like the weather, St Helens folk are unappreciative etc etc and he wants back to Oz 'cos he'll have been in the shop window, cleared up his ban and the offers start to come in. They all do it. Trent Barrett, Hoffman, even managers like Maguire, they all sod off a year early.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
cow yeds wrote:The difference is Gareth Hock tested positive during matches. Barba took them in the off season, if Hock had taken them in the off season he would not have been suspended at all.
I understand that to be the rules but it is quite bizarre given the substance in non performance enhancing. The sport should be setting an example, all players should be banned for drug taking irrespective of whether they are 'recreational' or not.
I have my reservations about who cow yeds loyalties lie with!
My loyalties lie with no one these days after 77rs watching the game you get a little blasé.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: I understand that to be the rules but it is quite bizarre given the substance in non performance enhancing. The sport should be setting an example, all players should be banned for drug taking irrespective of whether they are 'recreational' or not.
I have my reservations about who cow yeds loyalties lie with!
My loyalties lie with no one these days after 77rs watching the game you get a little blasé.

....and here is me thinking it was a Wigan Warriors Fans forum!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cow yeds wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I have my reservations about who cow yeds loyalties lie with!

Here's me thinking i was posting on a general Rugby League thread.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cow yeds wrote: My loyalties lie with no one these days after 77rs watching the game you get a little blasé.

Here's me thinking i was posting on a general Rugby League thread.
..on a Wigan Warriors Fans forum!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett