Catalan Information

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Post Reply
Musekid
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 am

Catalan Information

Post by Musekid » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 am

Hi everyone,

long time reader but first time poster. I was just after a bit of advice.

I'm on holiday in Barcelona and planning to get the train to and from the game. The last train back to Barcelona leaves at 21.23.

With the game starting at 7 I feel that might cut things a little close, does anyone have any advice at what time I may have to leave to get the train and which method might be best?

Thanks

josie andrews
Posts: 25411
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Catalan Information

Post by josie andrews » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Musekid wrote:Hi everyone,

long time reader but first time poster. I was just after a bit of advice.

I'm on holiday in Barcelona and planning to get the train to and from the game. The last train back to Barcelona leaves at 21.23.

With the game starting at 7 I feel that might cut things a little close, does anyone have any advice at what time I may have to leave to get the train and which method might be best?

Thanks
You'd be as well staying overnight somewhere local to Perpignan!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

User avatar
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: Catalan Information

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Doesn't the game kick off at 6pm local time

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked

josie andrews
Posts: 25411
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Catalan Information

Post by josie andrews » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Doesn't the game kick off at 6pm local time

Regards , EW
Yes ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Musekid
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Catalan Information

Post by Musekid » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:37 am

haha thanks EW! I now feel a bit stupid but no change there! Just glad i can enjoy my first catalan away trip properly now!

josie andrews
Posts: 25411
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Catalan Information

Post by josie andrews » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am

There are 11 coaches transferring Wigan fans with CST alone!

Don't know how many Mayfair are taking or how many independents but it's looking like a very good following ????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

User avatar
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: Catalan Information

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:41 am

Musekid wrote:haha thanks EW! I now feel a bit stupid but no change there! Just glad i can enjoy my first catalan away trip properly now!
No problem mate . Always a fantastic day / weekend.

We head out from Edinburgh on Wednesday return on Sunday staying in Perpignan.

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked

User avatar
NICKYKISS
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:06 am

Re: Catalan Information

Post by NICKYKISS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Rogues said on RLFans Mayfair have another four coaches going from Spain to add to the 11 CST coaches and the club has sold around 1700 tickets.

Just need the weather and the team to turn up now :D

Post Reply