Adrian Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dorsey

Adrian Lam

Post by Dorsey »

Any of you guys who actually live around Wigan know whats happening with Adrian Lam? One minute his contract extension is imminent, then its a case of waiting for the puff of white smoke coming out of Maurice's head to confirm it then we hear he's had his UK citizenship turned down. I'm confused, can any of you tell me where possibly negotiations are up to? Cheers
wolftown warrior

Re: Adrian Lam

Post by wolftown warrior »

there was a piece on superleague.co.uk regarding dallas in talks bout a new deal, & further down the article it said that lam had resigned to a 1 year deal.
so i guess ( and pleased ) he has!!!!!!

thought we would have heard more but, u know..
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

Thanks guys and gals, hope you're right. I'd seen the bit on the superleague site but like you WW thought we should have heard more about it before now. How do you both feel about Friday's match? Hope we can have a repeat of our last two meetings with the old foe!
rugbynelly

Post by rugbynelly »

I think lam will announce before friday nights match publicly because all our players will ahve a bigger 'buzz' about it and the fans

dont call me just my opinion!
theres only 1 team in wigan