Who Will Miss Out Next Week?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: Who Will Miss Out Next Week?

Post by butt monkey »

I would have Williams and Powell as our halves and Tommy coming off the bench to replace MM
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

butt monkey wrote:I would have Williams and Powell as our halves and Tommy coming off the bench to replace MM
I think TL has to be in for his defence and big game experience. Think Salford would be happy if he wasn't there !

Faz and Joel also - thought Isa was a liability last night with some poor passes, at least three dropped balls and a penalty machine, plus zero penetration going forward. Probably have Joel spelling at Prop with FPN, who simply has to show more aggression and better ball handling.
markill

Post by markill »

Wells and Isa will probably be the ones to miss out.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Wells will clearly be one and for me it should be between FPN and Tautai for the other spot. I thought FPN was much better on Friday and that's 3 good performances in 4 now (with a stinker against Wire in between). I'd put Tautai in the mix also though. His form hasn't been good for a couple of months now but I probably would give him the last place due to his previous performances for us.

Willie Isa deserves a spot. He's been very good recently and seems to have his head back on the game. I'll look forward to seeing him back around the middle. It will be good to have Joel back at prop as well. He had two blinders there before his injury making around 140m in his last appearance at Huddersfield. He seems to be a player that divides opinion but I think he's had a good season overall and that move to prop could work a treat.
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

Faz in for Isa who drops to the bench with Wells missing out.

FPN out all together with JT starting.

Joel is a problem. I still think he's an athlete big strong quick, but when he's bad he's awful.

FPN has to be dropped. The fact he hasn't yet is ironic as he drops everything thrown to him.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

The thing is, with FPN, he's got his early release so, like Mose Masoe a couple of years ago he'll play to his potential as he's in the shop window. He's got to turn in the big games now 'cos he can't afford to be dropped. He needs a good contract for next season.
I mention Masoe because I can see FPN being back in UK in two years time playing for Fev or Fax or some other team in that league.......but it's a job and a short career.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

bill.inger wrote:The thing is, with FPN, he's got his early release so, like Mose Masoe a couple of years ago he'll play to his potential as he's in the shop window. He's got to turn in the big games now 'cos he can't afford to be dropped. He needs a good contract for next season.
I mention Masoe because I can see FPN being back in UK in two years time playing for Fev or Fax or some other team in that league.......but it's a job and a short career.
Tell you what, then; we'll swap him for Fui Fui Moimoi! :lol:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

FPN has no heart for me. Kinda reminds me of mossop
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

bill.inger wrote:The thing is, with FPN, he's got his early release so, like Mose Masoe a couple of years ago he'll play to his potential as he's in the shop window. He's got to turn in the big games now 'cos he can't afford to be dropped. He needs a good contract for next season.
This for definate or another "milkman's brother knows the chairmans sister" type rumours?