Sam T

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
yonmon

Re: Sam T

Post by yonmon »

Wigans best rugby player getting back to full fitness for the business end of the season......get in there samuuuuuule.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Sam is still a class act even if he loses some of his sharpness because he is a very intelligent RL player and WE NEED HIM! If however he is getting his sharpness back which it looked like yesterday we are a whole different prospect as a team completely!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

DaveO wrote:Sam played very well as did MM.

Both have been out for a long period obviously. If they have got their confidence back and their fitness back this is great.

I hope this will flow through the team. We have lacked confidence and looked indecisive for weeks if not months. If senior players like these two are back on form and fit then it should lift the team.

While Sam T and MM rightly get the plaudits today, an honourable mention must go for Gildart who looks to me the first proper centre we have produced in a long time.

Gildart is out and out class and will only get better, it's frightening his potential. I'd prefer him now to Percival, who I rated very highly. If only he could kick :D
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The rise of young Gildart only magnifies the issues Gelling has,wrong i know to compare players like that but Gilly's like a fine wine,maturing with age,
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Gildart is what would be called a "classy centre" in the olden days. I rate him very very highly.

SJ

Post by SJ »

Well deserved m. O. m.
Also MM mentioned in despatches. Playing like a good 9. Good to see! Gildart superb Another centre like him and we have the full box of tricks. Course it is all part of SW'S cunning plan :D