Gelling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Gelling

Post by moto748 »

Well right now I'm watching Bryson Goodwin of the Bunnies, who, for some unfathomable reason, is going to Leigh of all places! Cracking player, the Aussie commentators are as mystified as everyone else as to why the Rabbitohs have let him go.
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

Firestarter wrote:Just watching Talapapa off featherstone...... he looks like hes worth a look for nxt season
he'll be 36 next season
moto748

Post by moto748 »

...and Goodwin caps an excellent performance with an equalising try with 3 minutes to go... which Reynolds converts.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Warrior Gilfedder wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Just watching Talapapa off featherstone...... he looks like hes worth a look for nxt season
he'll be 36 next season
i didnt know that but hes a good un
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Goodwin is solid and a very tough tackler...... makes me wonder where we look when were after players abroad
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

The Rabbitohs have been poor this season, but he's consistently been one of their better performers. Against the Dragons he was excellent in both defence and attack.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Firestarter wrote: makes me wonder where we look when were after players abroad
Predominantly at those playing for other super league clubs eg Widnes/Wakey/Hull KR etc etc
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

butt monkey wrote:
Firestarter wrote: makes me wonder where we look when were after players abroad
Predominantly at those playing for other super league clubs eg Widnes/Wakey/Hull KR etc etc
There's not necessarily anything wrong with that, except that in some cases, you wonder why Wigan weren't in the chase from the off (Moors, BMM, etc).
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

BriH wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:He's a second rower at best and I've said that all along. Second rowers don't make good centres only in Wane's world.
For the record Gene Miles was the one and only exception that springs readily to mind!
As I keep saying, we've let better centres go than him.
I think he would be better in the 2nd row as a substitute.
He would be better in the second row of the Boston stand
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

moto748 wrote:Well right now I'm watching Bryson Goodwin of the Bunnies, who, for some unfathomable reason, is going to Leigh of all places! Cracking player, the Aussie commentators are as mystified as everyone else as to why the Rabbitohs have let him go.
He is a super player whom can play centre, wing or full back, but would cost too much for IL,he prefers projects from lower league clubs who usually turn out to be useless but are cheap.