Get rid of list

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: Get rid of list

Post by butt monkey »

josie andrews wrote: I don't half have to read some crap on this site ????

This thread & some of the replies are load of rubbish! Get your heads out of your a**es!

Some of you have been watching the game all of two minutes & think you are all experts! If you believe that, you should apply for a job on the team/coaching staff at Wigan Warriors just to show us what world beaters you really are!
:angry:
Look Josie, if you don't want to read other fan's opinions then close the bloody site down and just continue to ingratiate yourself with your "pals" (until they retire or are sacked that is :wink: )

If it was just a bad day, then I hope you meet the message with a smile rather than a frown and continue on with the debate. Whichever side of the fence you want (or prefer) to be :eusa3:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

DaveO wrote:There need only be one name on the "get rid" list. And that is Wane's.

With a new coach you'd soon see several players vanish from the team quite quickly or miraculously show skills and discipline none (including Wane) knew they had. :wink:
Matty peet and winder should be first 2 out. There probably only there because there cheap. Both useless
IN WANE WE TRUST
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Peet and Winder useless?

Davies, Marshall, Manfredi, Gildart, Williams, Wells, Ganson, Tierney, C Farrell, Bretherton have all come through Winder and Peet's pathways. Not saying all are world beaters, but they are all technically well coached and with Wells & Ganson who knows how good they may go to be.

There's lads in Matty Peet's youth set up now that would be being given game time if they were at a lot of other SL teams.

Where on earth do you get the view that Peet and Winder are useless?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

At this point to get SOL would be utter madness,they are so utterly clueless without him it's embarrassing to watch,when Smith was here he could organise and negate the loss of Lockers.

But unless the club start,and quickly to reveal the master plan without him then I fear for the long term health of the club,such is the lads influence on things.
Dave-C

Post by Dave-C »

fozzieskem wrote:At this point to get SOL would be utter madness,they are so utterly clueless without him it's embarrassing to watch,when Smith was here he could organise and negate the loss of Lockers.

But unless the club start,and quickly to reveal the master plan without him then I fear for the long term health of the club,such is the lads influence on things.
Lol. It's not as though Wigan have been useless without SOL for the past few years.....is it??????

We've known this for how many YEARS now????

Wait, just wait and hold on a minute. Someone said the same about a goal kicker........ :eh:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Joining in with the spirit of hilarity and sarcasm, here's my Get Rid Of List:

Warrior Gilfedder, Old Hooker, Pearsy . . .

Only kidding, fellas. I'd miss falling of my chair laughing at some of your posts.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dave-C wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:At this point to get SOL would be utter madness,they are so utterly clueless without him it's embarrassing to watch,when Smith was here he could organise and negate the loss of Lockers.

Lol. It's not as though Wigan have been useless without SOL for the past few years.....is it??????

We've known this for how many YEARS now????

Wait, just wait and hold on a minute. Someone said the same about a goal kicker........ :eh:
What?
Warrior Gilfedder

Post by Warrior Gilfedder »

morley pie eater wrote:Joining in with the spirit of hilarity and sarcasm, here's my Get Rid Of List:

Warrior Gilfedder, Old Hooker, Pearsy . . .

Only kidding, fellas. I'd miss falling of my chair laughing at some of your posts.
your wish is granted arsehole, bye bye
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Must have had a bad pie or humble pie
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I wouldn't have a "Get rid of" list more a "Who to bring in" list.

Rumours that FPN is leaving so we need a quality prop to replace him.
Lockers has been quoted that he would go around one last time. We need to bring in a replacement and he would have to be real top quality to get anywhere near to being a "replacement".
He needs to be identified very quickly indeed.

I'm not sure who I'd want to leave.
Additions to the playing and coaching staff to improve the quality of rugby played are essential.