manfredi injured

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OAMJSONA

Re: manfredi injured

Post by OAMJSONA »

Kittwazzer wrote:I'd like to see Dom available for our remaining games. Budgie stank the place out last night!

he as done for the last three games , why not play Marshall
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Tell you one thing i did notice about burgess, the other day he posted a pic of him and sutton stood next to each other. Now i know sutton isn't the biggest prop in the world but burgess was taller and wider than him, in fact he was bigger in general

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wane states in Wigan Today he's had a setback and the situation will be monitored.
Get him fit for next season and forget this one.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Tell you one thing i did notice about burgess, the other day he posted a pic of him and sutton stood next to each other. Now i know sutton isn't the biggest prop in the world but burgess was taller and wider than him, in fact he was bigger in general
Was it Budgie and Ryan Sutton laughing and joking with Sutcliffe of Leeds.
Made me think that it was a cosey chat as though maybe Sutcliffe was on his way to Wigan.
Only a long shot but you never know.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Tell you one thing i did notice about burgess, the other day he posted a pic of him and sutton stood next to each other. Now i know sutton isn't the biggest prop in the world but burgess was taller and wider than him, in fact he was bigger in general
Made me think that it was a cosey chat as though maybe Sutcliffe was on his way to Wigan.
They all played together in the England academy team along with Williams and Hampshire. Non story.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
i think hes signed a new contract with leeds
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
no it was a picture of them playing golf this one actually i didnt realise i could link it

https://webgram.co/p/BVhmKKiFWTb
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
We have made him an offer (months ago), it is now down to the lad to decide.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards