CC Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: CC Final

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
thegimble wrote:
Warrior20 wrote:Lack of a kicker let us down again. James Childs needs to retire, shocking desicion.
You think we were as good a Hull FC in that game?
Maybe 20/25 minutes
I agree.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

In 4 sets of 6 not one prop drove the ball in the backs were doing all the work Bateman ran himself to water, no good having good backs if your props are no good. Nuasala should go home and Tommy upstairs. And for fuc---s sake buy a goal kicker & a good coach. Its like Man United going 4 years without a goal scorer are the management blind.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote:As soon as ft hooter went off our fans fooked off.... shower off sh--- te..... call ur self fans w////rs the lot ov ya in my stand...... disgracefull.... bad ref or not...,. Pi//ed off is not the word
Could not get a holiday for this final from work. Tbh glad I did not not the result but apparent a nightmare with trains to Euston. Incase you think I left and ranted. 1st final I have misses since 2002.

No taking any chances for next season will book holiday asap is the final in June/May or August next season.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:Sneyd deserved mom. If we had him we win. Simple!
And decent half backs can win tight matches but nothing will change in Wane's World. At least I'm not coming home from oz having lost and two grand lighter in my pocket!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Give credit to the lads for sticking it out to the end but we have no flair and so predictable we cannot score on opponents 25 and with no goal kicker to boot we scored the same the number of tries. Hull were the far better team overall their half backs murdered us. A sad end to what's been a boring season.We need to change the coach.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

So the lack of a kicker came back to haunt us Williams looks like he will never make it Wane was out thought by Radford and for the the sake of Wigan must step down but there will be people on here that will defend him
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I'm afraid I'll go with that jaws but I got told how can you sack a coach that wins trophies?
He said he's happy with the squad and from where I"m sat we are playing catch up already for next year if we go with what we've got.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Firestarter wind yer bleeding neck in.
Even most of the neutral fans left at final hooter, now got a 3 hour wait get off the feckin car park
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Tommy was very poor today. Did he ever take the defence on? All his kicks were predictably poor and put neither of the Hull wingers under pressure making them dive for a ball, 7 tackles almost every time was just a really good example of how poor our last tackle options were and how little pressure we built at any point in the game

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Oh and by the way I thought Gelling was m.o.m. What team wouldn't want him in the side?