Cas v Hull FC

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Caboosegg

Re: Cas v Hull FC

Post by Caboosegg »

throwing a game so they can decide the top 4. i hope it bites Cas in the ass in he play offs
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The standard of rugby being by Hull is pretty high though no doubt it’ll be because Cas are fielding a weaker team tonight
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote:throwing a game so they can decide the top 4. i hope it bites Cas in the ass in he play offs
And Wigan wouldn’t rest their stars if it was reversed?

I don’t like it as you should always play the strongest side possible but that’s the cap for you
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Effing Piss Take
:angry:
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

All over bar the shouting. We have nobody to blame but our team. we have had too many games were we have grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. I know we have had injuries, but when we have a nearly full squad out we have not played as we should have done.Some of our so called class players are shite. If we play like we have this season next season the middle 8's are strong possibility. Some one is going to say this shouldn't be on thread, I couldn't care less I needed to say it.
mikey

Post by mikey »

the way hemmings is salavating over the hull performance just to piss them off tomorrow wigan started the season with the kids lets send the kids out at wakey theve done us proud more than the efforts of the 1st team last week
superleague

Post by superleague »

captinjack wrote:All over bar the shouting. We have nobody to blame but our team. we have had too many games were we have grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. I know we have had injuries, but when we have a nearly full squad out we have not played as we should have done.Some of our so called class players are shite. If we play like we have this season next season the middle 8's are strong possibility. Some one is going to say this shouldn't be on thread, I couldn't care less I needed to say it.
I agree
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Here here....... cant knock cas..... powell and wanes hatred for each other has rubbed off onto some of the fans......
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I don't get what the problem is?
We have nobody else to blame for the underperforming of our team.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Kelly opens the scoring what a miss Wigan never went after him very hood player
Not Wigan standard according to many on here when i mentioned him last year

So did I mention him meds, outstanding playerWilliams is not fit to lace his boots