Whose going to come second?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Whose going to come second?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
old hooker wrote:It really does not matter, nobody remembers losers and I don,t think I could stand all the expectations of getting to the final then being battered by the Aussies.
Not even if they entertain? :wink:
probably i still remember more about Castleford than leeds from last season
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
old hooker wrote:It really does not matter, nobody remembers losers and I don,t think I could stand all the expectations of getting to the final then being battered by the Aussies.
If the game is entertaining then great,but the fact that we have not won a series against the Aussies is so disappointing.We have built up expectations for world cups so many times yet continue to lose.I of course will watch all games and i am sure some will be exciting,but we all know who is going to win the final and it wont be us.Are there any fans who seriously think we can win the World Cup?.I doubt it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
I remember Leeds lifting the GF trophy and that hurts, I also remember Hull lifting the CC trophy and that hurts, Castleford scoring a few good tries and playing well but then bottling it doesn't hurt me at all!!

Bet it hurts the Cas fans, players, coaches and board though!

Anyway we go again!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: Not even if they entertain? :wink:
I remember Leeds lifting the GF trophy and that hurts, I also remember Hull lifting the CC trophy and that hurts, Castleford scoring a few good tries and playing well but then bottling it doesn't hurt me at all!!

Anyway we go again!!
you forgot Cas lifting the LLS
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote: probably i still remember more about Castleford than leeds from last season

Anyway we go again!!
you forgot Cas lifting the LLS
Sadly and its wrong but that doesn't hurt at all neither, that's a RFL flaw!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wikimann wrote:Probably whoever comes out of the Group of death (B) in the best shape!
Don't bet against Samoa or Tonga on "almost home soil" as they are loaded with NRL talent for this RLWC, including several well documented (Andrew Fifita/Jason Taumalolo/Josh Papalii) defectors who would of been first choice for both the Roos & Kiwis.
Add to that it has weakened the Kiwis on top of them already losing their first choice halves,Johnson & Foran.

Its a group which has some serious competition edge in all games,which will prepare any of them very well for the following rounds (sorry Scotland but you could well be the whipping boys with them big Islanders around you).

I would of added Fiji to a potential wild card nomination had Radradra (Union),Bukuya (injured),Campbell-Gillard (Roos) & Tariq Sims (injured) made their squad.
Good post that doesn't seem to answer the question

Answer: England. Simple :lol:
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Tonga looked handy today although only playing Scotland they could cause an upset or 2