cheating scousers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

cheating scousers

Post by the grinch »

well now the saints cant go up or down any positions in super leauge wether they win or lose so what will they do you guessed they will play there A team for the remaining games claiming all there players are crocked yet again and hey presto first game in the play offs a cure is found and there all fit and ready to go so am i some kind of fortune teller no i just know how the cheating scousers work !
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
kirky

Re: cheating scousers

Post by kirky »

Isn't just a case of the same old same old!
I heard on Wish FM this moring that, lo and behold, Sculthorpe might just be fit in time for the play offs. Well, wasn't that the biggest surprise of the season!
They've done it before, they'll do it again. Saints are cheats, if not technically then certainly morally.

Guess we'll just have to be this years Champions the good old way, by being the absolute best and wiping the smug grins off a few people.
Man and ball, man and ball!
kirky

Post by kirky »

And who's betting that from now until the play offs, Saint's "star" players will all be injured and recovering no that their 4th spot is secured.

But only injured for a couple of weeks you understand!!!
Man and ball, man and ball!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

They did it last season and the season before and in all honesty everyone knows that Bradford deserved to win the Grand Final and not Saints last year.
If Saints do cheat their way through to the Grand Final then we will just have to beat them. Afterall, we beat a full strength team on Good Friday with Wigan having many injuries.
It must be very stressful for Millward though, because each time a big match comes up, his best players are injured and need to rest!!!! Poor Ian Millward!!!