2018 Kit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
markill

Re: 2018 Kit

Post by markill »

I usually get it every year from my parents for Christmas even though I'm now 32 (or my birthday a few weeks later if the shirts get delayed!), but I've not actually worn the 2017 home shirt they got me once yet - still wore the 2016 one all year as I like it a lot more. This year I've already said they can get me something else...but any shirt I like I will buy, as my wardrobe shows! I did buy the Manly one for myself and wore it a few times and had the away one too last year.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

si_bax wrote:End of November apparently

https://twitter.com/WiganWarrRetail/sta ... 6053437440
Cheers for that link Si, just scored £100 of gear off there.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No new shirt for me this year,got the special edition one so that’ll do for me this year.
Wikimann

Post by Wikimann »

I’m still searching for an original Umbro 1989 Milwaukee challenge shirt as my next purchase but won’t be holding my breath on that one!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Fawdoffshed wrote:Overpriced.
Well, I imagine they are priced in euros... :badg:
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Wikimann wrote:I’m still searching for an original Umbro 1989 Milwaukee challenge shirt as my next purchase but won’t be holding my breath on that one!
I've been asking about that shirt for years must be due in the retro collection hopefully
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I personally would love a traditional cherry and white hooped home jersey......i would also love the away shirt too be the same design in different colours...... something new and fresh like black and luminous green or even like the one off parra shirt that was blue and pink( i think it was for the ladies if league thing)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wikimann

Post by Wikimann »

jasonnlouise wrote:
Wikimann wrote:I’m still searching for an original Umbro 1989 Milwaukee challenge shirt as my next purchase but won’t be holding my breath on that one!
I've been asking about that shirt for years must be due in the retro collection hopefully
2019 for the 30th anniversary would be the perfect scenario if they get cracking now ???????? Still my favourite all time shirt & most sought after RL collectible. There’s been a few modern ‘repros’ done but getting hold of an original Umbro has proved to be as fruitful as finding Martian ???? sh*#e!

My old mate Mick Ollerton down St Jude’s has Frank Parrs’ 66’ cup final match worn shirt (which I think was the basis for the 89 Milwaukee designed one)

I tried to relinquish it from his grasp for my collection on a visit but failed miserably ???? he did let me take a picture of him holding it before taking me to the airport but that was about it ???? not enough grease for his Palm me thinks!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wikimann wrote:
jasonnlouise wrote:
2019 for the 30th anniversary would be the perfect scenario if they get cracking now ???????? Still my favourite all time shirt & most sought after RL collectible. There’s been a few modern ‘repros’ done but getting hold of an original Umbro has proved to be as fruitful as finding Martian ???? sh*#e!

My old mate Mick Ollerton down St Jude’s has Frank Parrs’ 66’ cup final match worn shirt (which I think was the basis for the 89 Milwaukee designed one)

I tried to relinquish it from his grasp for my collection on a visit but failed miserably ???? he did let me take a picture of him holding it before taking me to the airport but that was about it ???? not enough grease for his Palm me thinks!
i used too have that shirt...... i think they only made a limited number in the old club shop..... mine had number 1 on the back...... i think steve hampson was our fullback then
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE