Season Tickets.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Steve-25

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Steve-25 »

just tried to renew online, the website wants to charge me full price for auto renewing with a £5 charge also . Seriously concidering not renewing now if this is how they treat people .
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

I signed up using auto renew on line and have kept checking to see if the money had been taken etc. Getting worried and received an email last night asking why i hadn't renewed. Just phoned ticket office and it mustn't have been processed.The process went through as far as I was aware and thought all in order. Just seeing if anyone else has had an issue?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I did the auto renew online & I got an email telling me my payment would be taken out of the bank on 20th November & it was.

But I have still texts & emails asking me if I’ve renewed, I think it’s an automatic thing!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:I did the auto renew online & I got an email telling me my payment would be taken out of the bank on 20th November & it was.

But I have still texts & emails asking me if I’ve renewed, I think it’s an automatic thing!
It must be. Anyway hopefully get it sorted tonight. Very helpful over the phone
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:I did the auto renew online & I got an email telling me my payment would be taken out of the bank on 20th November & it was.

+1

I heard that sales weren't going very well and the person that told me that wasn't renewing. He had a phone call and got offered a further discount which he still declined!
He's tighter than cramp tbh.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield