Ryan sutton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
NICKYKISS

Re: Ryan sutton

Post by NICKYKISS »

I’ve seen him out on Wigan Lane a couple of times recently and he looks to have shed plenty of weight and to have got himself in much improved shape. If he’s done that to move to Australia that is so disrespectful to Wigan IMO. It’s as if he hasn’t thought he needed to be in decent shape for superleague.

I hope this isn’t right because I rate him. Him being out of shape is a sign that he is in a bit of a comfort zone but there’s real talent there.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

he has been working out at the Lee Brundal boxing gym with FPN, near the ground
:o :o
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Moley saying the Eels looking at Sutton and for this season. Also says we have given him green light. Leaves us light unless we think Hamlin and Naverette are enough cover maybe Tomkins to front row also.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Tbh he won't be missed
doc

Post by doc »

Sutton isn't big enough to play prop in Oz and hasn't got the pace to play in the second row. Losing both him and FPN would leave us light in the pack as Hamlin isn't big enough to play prop either. I see Hamlin more as a second row or a loose forward.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If we lose both FPN and Sutton this season then we need to recruit.
Navarrette is a good replacement but we haven't had any injuries to our props which is the most attritional position of them all.
I prefer to buy in rather than expose some of the U19s lads to playing prop in the first team which by the sounds of it could be for
over half of the season.

Who would we bring in and at this stage be prepared to pay a fee for?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Ryan has received offers from several Aussie clubs but no deal has been agreed yet. He is still waiting for Wigan to make him an offer!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wiganer Ted wrote:If we lose both FPN and Sutton this season then we need to recruit.
Navarrette is a good replacement but we haven't had any injuries to our props which is the most attritional position of them all.
I prefer to buy in rather than expose some of the U19s lads to playing prop in the first team which by the sounds of it could be for
over half of the season.

Who would we bring in and at this stage be prepared to pay a fee for?
Kopczak.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

If Ryan (and Bateman) go it really is a chance to get some size into our pack. We really can't go on persisting with buying/developing smaller players if we want to compete with the top teams.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Kid leaves... Festers in reserves... Gets injured... Wigan re-sign... Ends up at Salford.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame