25th Jan and still no season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fan4Fifty

Re: 25th Jan and still no season ticket

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Paid for junior season ticket at ticket office today and was told it would be sent out 'just before' first home game.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Mine came yesterday complete with red keyring. Fixture list is handy size for wallet.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Our three arrived today together with car park pass, fixtures lists and key rings.
Pleased now!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Our three arrived today together with car park pass, fixtures lists and key rings.
Pleased now!
My car park pass hasn’t arrived yet though!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Our three arrived today together with car park pass, fixtures lists and key rings.
Pleased now!
My car park pass hasn’t arrived yet though!
I've been trying to remember if I ordered a car park pass since my season ticket arrived!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I can't remember either if I ordered a car park pass now you come to mention it :blush:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Pertinent (i think) question asked on the other forum . I believe all junior season ticket get in to all Superleague games home and away. If a junior season ticket hasn't arrived yet how does the junior holder gain a ticket or access to Friday's game at Salford or am i missing something ? .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
markill

Post by markill »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Pertinent (i think) question asked on the other forum . I believe all junior season ticket get in to all Superleague games home and away. If a junior season ticket hasn't arrived yet how does the junior holder gain a ticket or access to Friday's game at Salford or am i missing something ? .

Regards , EW
You don't use your season ticket at away grounds, you get a free 'junior swap' ticket from our ticket office when you buy tickets for the game.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Pertinent (i think) question asked on the other forum . I believe all junior season ticket get in to all Superleague games home and away. If a junior season ticket hasn't arrived yet how does the junior holder gain a ticket or access to Friday's game at Salford or am i missing something ? .

Regards , EW
I think the free away tickets for juniors is one thing most season tickets holders don't know about. I know loads of people who didn't realise this.

The best thing is you can often use any spare free tickets to get the dad in as well. :o
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

Ours finally turned up today :eusa2: