Aussies

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Aussies

Post by josie andrews »

josie andrews wrote:
widdenoldboy wrote:Hate to say it but C'mon Leeds :roll:

Me too ????????and I hate Leeds with a passion :lol:
Whatever was I thinking ????????

Just shows what a good nights sleep does for a deranged mind!

Come on Melbourne Storm ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

Just hope it's a close game and Leeds don't do a St Helens surrender monkey act.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No sorry as much as it’ll give me a rash by wanting Leeds to win on Friday I can’t in good conscience want an Aussie team to win,if it where to happen I’d fully expect a visit from my father tonight,and he’s been dead 35 years.. :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I hope Leeds get nilled and get their asses handed them, the only British club i want to win this week end is the Mighty Wigan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If melbourne win leeds should just say its ok because in a couple of years we'll find out how melbourne cheated and they will be disqualified and we'll have won anyway. Probably drugs this time. They flip between salary cap cheating and drugs cheating. :lol:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

What happened to the British spirit? We were once labelled the biggest bastards the world had ever seen, now it seems we are wishy washy liberals, it's about time we grew a pair rather than moaned all the time.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
SJ

Post by SJ »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
jao711 wrote:I see the Aussies have pulled their usual trick to start with an advantage in the WCC match.Using two referees at 48hrs notice.Mcdermot has every right to be angry.They always want a flying start.

Sorry but am I missing something how do they start with an advantage. Surely works both ways for each team. 1 ref 10 refs same for both sides if your playing to rules all ok.
I agree why the fuss? Just get on with it and may the better team win. No controversy
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Mike wrote:If melbourne win leeds should just say its ok because in a couple of years we'll find out how melbourne cheated and they will be disqualified and we'll have won anyway. Probably drugs this time. They flip between salary cap cheating and drugs cheating. :lol:
Of course we never had problems with salary cap :exc: