We should sign a crowd pleaser

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
SJ

Re: We should sign a crowd pleaser

Post by SJ »

A Terry Campase type player. Perhaps Sam T playing half back could morph into that player
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wes wrote:I may be wrong but isn’t it ok when it’s out of competition?

That said surely he was in competition given that he was caught before the GF.
he was tested after the Leeds game as cocaine doesnt take long to clear the system he must have been in competition like Hock did after the game he played.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

On Hardaker, if he has such a bad addiction he can’t even bear to keep his nose clean for the limited window around matches then I would steer clear.
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:On Hardaker, if he has such a bad addiction he can’t even bear to keep his nose clean for the limited window around matches then I would steer clear.
. Definitely.
pedro

Post by pedro »

150k for 3 months Cas must be fuming
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

The day we announce FPN departing, Castleford announce that they have sacked Hardaker. Now the rumours will REALLY begin. Can't be coincidence can it?
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:The day we announce FPN departing, Castleford announce that they have sacked Hardaker. Now the rumours will REALLY begin. Can't be coincidence can it?
Most interesting part of the article:
His failed test followed a previous game against Leeds on 8 September and he could face a two-year ban.

The club said they "will comment on this matter further when UK Anti-Doping conclude their case".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/43146986
So from this we can conclude that Castleford have washed their hands of him irrespective of whatever judgement UK Anti-Doping decide
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

jao 711 wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:On Hardaker, if he has such a bad addiction he can’t even bear to keep his nose clean for the limited window around matches then I would steer clear.
. Definitely.
What difference does when he took the drugs make?
I had a serious issue with Hock at the time of his indiscretion and it "hurt" the club badly at that time.

Did you see Saints with such cringeworthy hand wringing over the signing of Barba? Nope. You know why? Because they aren't as two faced as some of our fans
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How many where against signing aledged Alcy and Betting scandal causer Martin Gleeson, How many of those same fans where up his bum when he won us the 2010 Grand Final? Hardaker is a grade A buffoon but he is also a better player than many of our own, he has also not pissed all over the club like Hock did when he was re-signed, until he does so we should give him the benefit of the doubt, i'm sure he would be well liked if he scored a hat trick in the CC final or GF
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Can we please discuss Hardaker on the General Forum please?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan