Catalans Kick-Off

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Catalans Kick-Off

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan’s game against Catalans Dragons scheduled for Saturday 7th April will kick-off at 5:15pm (local time).

The Warriors head to the South of France in early April for the game at Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Tickets will be on sale in due course with information shared with fans as soon as we have it.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2018- ... mPrgb04.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Catalans Kick-Off

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Could do with a bit of help please. I want to go to this game. But being the first time here want to book through a company that does the complete package with a minimum 3 day stay. Any help would be appreciated.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:Could do with a bit of help please. I want to go to this game. But being the first time here want to book through a company that does the complete package with a minimum 3 day stay. Any help would be appreciated.
Contact Andy Walsh at CFW Tailor Made Travel, I think you may be able to do it through the club website.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

josie andrews wrote:Wigan’s game against Catalans Dragons scheduled for Saturday 7th April will kick-off at 5:15pm (local time).

The Warriors head to the South of France in early April for the game at Stade Gilbert Brutus.

Tickets will be on sale in due course with information shared with fans as soon as we have it.

That's actually incorrect. It's 6.15 locally and 5.15 in UK.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bilko wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Wigan’s game against Catalans Dragons scheduled for Saturday 7th April will kick-off at 5:15pm (local time).

That's actually incorrect. It's 6.15 locally and 5.15 in UK.
I’ve just posted from the official site. They maybe need to reword it ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

What worries me is the scheduling of the fixtures, the biggest draws i.e. Wigan, Saints, Leeds and Hull should be going to Perpignan at peak times in order to bolster the crowds. I bet we don't take half the following that went last season!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:What worries me is the scheduling of the fixtures, the biggest draws i.e. Wigan, Saints, Leeds and Hull should be going to Perpignan at peak times in order to bolster the crowds. I bet we don't take half the following that went last season!
At least this one is during school holidays, so people with children can go. There are 10 of us going.