Rubbish on the pitch.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: Rubbish on the pitch.

Post by morley pie eater »

ancientnloyal wrote:Simply bad wind contributed to it. Not really an issue.

What is an issue is Chequerbent roundabout that is awful with litter in the trees blown from an adjoining recycling plant. Looks like "Little Warsaw" in Leigh
I have that problem too. I find Gaviscon helps!

[Sorry, couldn't resist.]
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Bloody hell are people so fittle even now moaning and complaining about a bit of rubbish blowing around pitch. we'd had Gale force swirling winds and snow I think ground staff had enough on the plates making sure game went ahead before a bit of swirling rubbish Get a life for gods sake. :angry:
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

First Try Tickle wrote:
w.thomas wrote:I haven't seen it yet so can't really comment but surely it would of been free of litter before the game? I'm sure the grounds Keeper's would of had the place right before kick off. My money's on people on the day leaving litter under their seat and the gale force winds blowing it every where
Well you've lost your money. Why bother replying to a subject when you didn't bother going.

The rubbish was there at the beggining, it looked like a bin bag had been left open and blowed onto the pitch.

In the first half it was better watching than the team.
Can't make some games due to work you melon! so that means if you dont go to games you can't comment? Rubbish! Some real hard men keyboard warriors on here