Catalans 2018

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
First Try Tickle

Catalans 2018

Post by First Try Tickle »

Booked to go an watch the Catalans match for the first time, so I'm after a bit of info.

We are staying in Lloret de Mar, I'm hoping this is popular with Wigan fans as we only arrive late Wednesday so will want a late drink.

I've booked 9 seats on the coach with Catalan Sports Tours. I paid on Paypal and its all gone through, but had no confirmation from CTS.

Does anyone know where it picks up in Lloret, and how long after the game it leaves.

Hoping the club get the tickets sorted too. Its only 2 weeks away and nothings been mentioned.

josie andrews

Re: Catalans 2018

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote:Booked to go an watch the Catalans match for the first time, so I'm after a bit of info.

We are staying in Lloret de Mar, I'm hoping this is popular with Wigan fans as we only arrive late Wednesday so will want a late drink.

I've booked 9 seats on the coach with Catalan Sports Tours. I paid on Paypal and its all gone through, but had no confirmation from CTS.

Does anyone know where it picks up in Lloret, and how long after the game it leaves.

Hoping the club get the tickets sorted too. Its only 2 weeks away and nothings been mentioned.
We haven’t got confirmation of transfers yet it will be the week before.
It leaves straight after the game.
Some fans stay in lloret majority stay in Calella but there’s a lot not going cos it’s Easter week
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ancientnloyal

Re: Catalans 2018

Post by ancientnloyal »

Paris-Roubaix cant miss that and dads birthday too. One year a miss wont harm anyone.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame