RICKY BYE-BYE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

RICKY BYE-BYE

Post by the grinch »

well it looks like ricky bibey is going to the stains how manny wiganers have they got in there side now. it look's like they have finaly found out that we are better at rugby than they are so there trying to get an all wigan team playing for them. if lynsey tryed to get our team filled with the scouse off casts there would be uproar.finaly has anyone else heard the rummour about appo leaving warry and also going the stains.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Fraggle

Re: RICKY BYE-BYE

Post by Fraggle »

I've also heard this about Ricky, apparently it was all sorted some time ago but there has been no announcement yet. Can't say I'm too bothered, he's never impressed me too much. Danny Sculthorpe is much better, and even Quentin has surprised many (but not me, I wanted him to sign when it was first rumoured 2-3 years ago) since he arrived. No place in our squad for Bibey, and I can see him sinking into obscurity with that Stuart Jones bloke we've all forgotten about.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

I agree with you guys- Bibey isnn't gonna make the grade at Wigan.

A couple of years ago when he first hit the side i thought he had alot of potential but the just doesn't seem to have progressed.

Wigan never let kids leave if they think that they will make the grade - apart from Long, who has made a big impact since leaving Wigan??

We have more kids coming through and in Danny Sculthorpe we have a world beater.
redhead

Post by redhead »

Got to agree with this one...all I can remember from him was his game at Salford when he got binned and we got beat....also got to agree with fraggle over Quentin I thought we should have got him a few years ago when it was first mentioned......
the little walnut
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

redhead posted:
Got to agree with this one...all I can remember from him was his game at Salford when he got binned and we got beat
Binned? I'm sure the card was red, making him the first Wigan player for years to be sent off in a league match. Although to be honest the game was so depressing I can't remember all the details except that we should have won and threw it away. But in any case it's hardly the kind of record anyone would want.

Ironic really that Bibey, who made that wrong kind of impact in Happy Frank's last game before he got fired, has been effectively replaced by Pongia, brought to the UK from France by the same Mr Endacott...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

You are right Fraggle it was a red card. He took Michael Hancocok around the head - Bibey walked and Hancock was seeing stars!!