Winger Lo released by Castleford Tigers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Winger Lo released by Castleford Tigers

Post by josie andrews »

CASTLEFORD TIGERS have released winger Garry Lo at the request of his “representative” so he can focus on a “personal matter”.

The Papua New Guinea international, who has made just one appearance for the club – in their defeat at Wigan –, has requested his release from the Super League side with immediate effect.

In a short statement issued this morning, the Tigers confirmed they had agreed to release the player to “allow him to focus on a personal matter’.

The statement read: “Today the club received a request from Garry Lo’s representative to be released from his contract with the club to allow him to focus on a personal matter. “The club has agreed to this.

There will be no further comment from the club.”

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/r ... -1-9152121
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Winger Lo released by Castleford Tigers

Post by josie andrews »

Cas fans are crying that they are going to struggle with the ‘all’ the injuries they have & with letting players go!

They were so lucky last year in that they had no long term injuries.

And then you have the smart arse who says ‘Wigan will sign him’!

Pathetic!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
mickh

Post by mickh »

My lad got his Wigan shirt signed by Luke Davico! If we hadn't washed it so many times how much would it be worth now!? :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

mickh wrote:My lad got his Wigan shirt signed by Luke Davico! If we hadn't washed it so many times how much would it be worth now!? :)
£4.75 :lol:
mickh

Post by mickh »

Yes medlocke, I would probably agree with you there sir! :)
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
mickh wrote:My lad got his Wigan shirt signed by Luke Davico! If we hadn't washed it so many times how much would it be worth now!? :)
If washed and signature gone be worth a fiver.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:
If washed and signature gone be worth a fiver.
:lol: :lol:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

josie andrews wrote:Cas fans are crying that they are going to struggle with the ‘all’ the injuries they have & with letting players go!
I don't think they had much of a choice with Lo. Only one place he will be "going" :wink:
josie andrews wrote:And then you have the smart arse who says ‘Wigan will sign him’!
Who, what, where, when are you on about?

josie andrews]Pathetic![/quote] Obviously sums up your frustration and dislike for Cas as a club and their moaning. Which is fair enough [quote= wrote:They were so lucky last year in that they had no long term injuries.
They were, obviously not this year. Although complaining about playing Wardle at centre is churlish considering he made his name at Huddersfield as a centre so playing him there shouldn't be "alien" to him

I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Are you DaveO?? Why all the quotes?

And the comment about “Wigan will sign him” is something stated somewhere else.

Don’t try to be a smart arse!

And yes! I dislike Cas as I do Leeds!

And I never mentioned Wardle
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

No have a Coke and a smile at Castleford at all these days then.Lets hope Zac has now taken the Pepsi Challenge and likes it.
I know one thing.Anyone going to Majorca from Cass best not take any DAZZ to wash ther smalls anymore.C

4G :devi: