morgan escare

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
formulamoto

morgan escare

Post by formulamoto »

what is the future role for escare if hardaker plays fullback?
wall_of_voodoo

Re: morgan escare

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Wakey are interested in signing him
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
pedro

Post by pedro »

play him at 7, he runs at the line with the ball ready to be passed, scares defences to death
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I think this is where the switcheroo wasn't such a bad idea. Fair enough to give ME half an hour or so at 7 to offer some extra zip in attack, but play him there permanently and he will be targetted in defence by opposing teams.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:Wakey are interested in signing him
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he left.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:I think this is where the switcheroo wasn't such a bad idea. Fair enough to give ME half an hour or so at 7 to offer some extra zip in attack, but play him there permanently and he will be targetted in defence by opposing teams.
But ST didn’t want to play that ball!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, wildly controversial I know, but I think players should play wherever the coach tells them to.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote:I think this is where the switcheroo wasn't such a bad idea. Fair enough to give ME half an hour or so at 7 to offer some extra zip in attack, but play him there permanently and he will be targetted in defence by opposing teams.
His defence is poor.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

pedro wrote:play him at 7, he runs at the line with the ball ready to be passed, scares defences to death
He doesn't run at the line he runs across it and takes space away from our outside backs.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Morgan must stay.
Hardaker is a very good signing but Escare is an excellent squad player with pace to burn.
Injuries and suspensions happen so we need quality players in the squad. Escare is a quality player and must, surely, stay!