Wane Leaving

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: Wane Leaving

Post by WiganWarrior »

If not Catalan that is wildly rumoured, how about Madge's assistant at New Zealand
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

WiganWarrior wrote:If not Catalan that is wildly rumoured, how about Madge's assistant at New Zealand
Scottish RU
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

I think winder will be next coach.
IN WANE WE TRUST
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

eccywarrior wrote:I think winder will be next coach.
I hope not
The Yonner

Post by The Yonner »

Ken Livingstone?

:D :D
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

WiganWarrior wrote:If not Catalan that is wildly rumoured, how about Madge's assistant at New Zealand
Surely that should be Madge as Wayne's assistant? :)
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Don’t be surprised if it’s Winder as he’ll be Lenagans cheapest option, the official line is Waney wants to test himself at another level. That’s bollocks, theirs been tension at club over Lenegans attitude with allowing players to leave and Waney didn’t agree with him, they have had words and Lenegan made it clear he’s in charge so Waney has no option but to resign. Whoever takes over will face the same problems.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

slimshady wrote:Don’t be surprised if it’s Winder as he’ll be Lenagans cheapest option, the official line is Waney wants to test himself at another level. That’s bollocks, theirs been tension at club over Lenegans attitude with allowing players to leave and Waney didn’t agree with him, they have had words and Lenegan made it clear he’s in charge so Waney has no option but to resign. Whoever takes over will face the same problems.
Honestly I think there’s something to this,a lot simply doesn’t add up not least the timing of it.
pedro

Post by pedro »

slimshady wrote:Don’t be surprised if it’s Winder as he’ll be Lenagans cheapest option, the official line is Waney wants to test himself at another level. That’s bollocks, theirs been tension at club over Lenegans attitude with allowing players to leave and Waney didn’t agree with him, they have had words and Lenegan made it clear he’s in charge so Waney has no option but to resign. Whoever takes over will face the same problems.
If that happens IL can go for me, with top personnel leaving all at once shows theres an issue
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Wane wants to test himself in the NRL, but after looking into a couple of position has been told he needs to succeed at another club first. That's why I think he'll end up at Catalans or even Toronto.

I do think the recent changes and report of other players leaving or retiring has made him think now is the time to go. Maybe IL has said he now needs a coach who is committed due to the changes and not someone who's looking elsewhere.