Bateman

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Bateman

Post by medlocke »

fozzieskem

Re: Bateman

Post by fozzieskem »

Who knows but I just wish,one way or the other it’d get sorted out.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Tbh I don't care any more, he has massive potential but his development stalled a while back.
I'd prefer him to stay ofc but we'll survive without him, just look at the international selection for example... there are better players in his position.
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

There may be better players , but we seem unable to attract them , what have we got recently Sarge , as to ZH fantastic player (not yet available)
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Josie's friend wrote:Tbh I don't care any more, he has massive potential but his development stalled a while back.
I'd prefer him to stay ofc but we'll survive without him, just look at the international selection for example... there are better players in his position.
None that put an England jersey on though. Apart from Liam Farrell (who is on par for me) can you name me 1 better English second rower because i am really struggling.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Tbh I don't care any more, he has massive potential but his development stalled a while back.
None that put an England jersey on though. Apart from Liam Farrell (who is on par for me) can you name me 1 better English second rower because i am really struggling.
He plays centre for England so everyone who Bennett rates higher than John at second row.
Unless Wayne Bennett doesn't know what he's doing? It's more likely Wigan fans are rating him on potential instead of his actual performances, which while decent isn't blowing anyone away.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:
Elliott Whitehead
markill

Post by markill »

First Try Tickle wrote:
Cherry_Warrior wrote:
Elliott Whitehead
Ben Currie
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
markill

Post by markill »

I think it's expected now that he's leaving. Does anyone know how much the pre-agreed transfer fee is that apparently has to be met for him to be released early?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

markill wrote:I think it's expected now that he's leaving. Does anyone know how much the pre-agreed transfer fee is that apparently has to be met for him to be released early?
Six figures that they are refusing to pay