19-Man Squad: Vs Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
acwrlfc

Re: 19-Man Squad: Vs Warrington

Post by acwrlfc »

Our players and coach are all talk and have massive egos apart from Bateman not one could cut it in the NRL and last week proved it but apparently that was a wake up call we needed , joke
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:In fact it’s probably unfair to pick out anyone the whole team have been awful barring Bateman
This.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Firestarter wrote:How the hell did tommy nit get red???? 100% sending off offence..... he even looked straight at the ref....... what a tool
I thought he was lucky.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

We looked like we need half a new team and a new coach. Sadly the early season promise is rapidly fading and I think we'll really struggle for the rest of the season. Although it's only one game we've been so comprehensively outplayed that we've been made to look like we did at the end of last season. Did Waney realise that things could fall apart at any point and decide to leave whilst he was 'ahead'?
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Utter, utter crap. Can't believe i have waited all week excited to witness this garbage. Why is it whenever we have a big game we never have a close game? We always seem to not bother turning up and get absolutely battered. Pathetic. Can't wait for a change. If Bateman leaves then good luck to him. He deserves it. I am so infuriated with this performance and the players won't care a jot. They will all be out tonight on the piss like nothing has happened. They don't care enough. Tommy epitomizes that with that pathetic show of petulance and frankly a disgrace of a tackle. Williams, Powell, Tautai, Marshall, Clubb, Leaulai are just not good enough. Not even close. Gildart is too weak and Davies get's no ball any more. Massive changes needed. Not a bad ploy from Wane, He knows he has screwed this team up and he can't fix it so he is jumping ship. Off you pop then, Why wait until the end of the season?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I honestly think the aus coaches have got SW tactics sussed........ bar the magic game ,our losses to saints..... twice to wire.....hull kr( against a very weakened team)...... south sydney second string....... or is this a coincidence?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, that just about puts the cherry on top.

I was saying last night that if we were to lose badly today, that would be a real worry for the rest of the season. Win this game, and we could comfortably put the Hull KR result down as a blip with a weakened side.

But now, with Lockers (who was as poor as everyone else) and Tommy back, we had no excuse. In the second half when we had plenty of field position, we aimlessly passed the ball sideways in front of them without engaging the defence. And what passes for our kicking game got worse, not better.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Two weeks on from Magic - one coach watched and learned - the other just assumed we could do it again.

And the result was laid out in front of us.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Abysmal

Changes changes David Bowie once sang time lenegan brokeout the record I think

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Congratulations to Wire they completely outclassed us. As for us, the only word that I can think of is shambolic! The players are paid a lot of money to perform and quite frankly they need to look long and hard at their own efforts. Irrespective of our tactics I expect to see each and everyone of them give 100%, apart from Bateman they stole their money today. Since Wane announced that he was leaving our form has plummeted, consideration now needs to given to paying him up and showing him the door. Is there an issue with player power at the club? It is time for change if that is the best we can muster!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards