ITS THE HOLY GRAIL of wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
honestopinion

ITS THE HOLY GRAIL of wigan

Post by honestopinion »

I have read many of the comments. Most are very emotive and angry.
This not unexpected.
When we look at these events are we really surprised.
It may be football, rugby league or politicians.
The facts are that we have always been very proud of our game with its admiration by many for its discipline.
What is really upsetting is that the WIGAN CLUB so close to our hearts is truly in turmoil.
The damage this and Shaun Wayne's resignation will do to the club is immense.
Lennegan is the captain of this ship and no matter what variation in accusations of who is to blame it is his responsibility to 'sort this mess out'.
I do hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Please sort it out for the greatest supporters ever
BriH

Re: ITS THE HOLY GRAIL of wigan

Post by BriH »

honestopinion wrote:I have read many of the comments. Most are very emotive and angry.
This not unexpected.
The facts are that we have always been very proud of our game with its admiration by many for its discipline.
What is really upsetting is that the WIGAN CLUB so close to our hearts is truly in turmoil.
Lennegan is the captain of this ship and no matter what variation in accusations of who is to blame it is his responsibility to 'sort this mess out'.
Here here to that. IL has to show leadership. He is the Captain of the ship and the buck stops with him.
Josie's friend

Re: ITS THE HOLY GRAIL of wigan

Post by Josie's friend »

BriH wrote:
honestopinion wrote:I have read many of the comments. Most are very emotive and angry.
This not unexpected.
Here here to that. IL has to show leadership. He is the Captain of the ship and the buck stops with him.
This is were the conflict of interest is apparent, he's captain of a football ship and left his first mate Rads in charge of the rugby side.